Revenge part 2

Prod pov

This nigga really think he go find her, she's going to be dead before he does.

Roc POV

I can't believe he got my girl I knew I shouldn't have let her go to the store by herself.

Jacob: man its going to be alright we are going to find her.

Roc: MAN ITS NOT ALRIGHT HE GOT MY GIRL AND IF I DON'T FIND HER SHE'S GOING TO DIE!!!

Jacob: man calm down we're going to find her I promise.

Maria POV

I can't believe prod kidnapped me and raped me and now he's planning on killing me if roc don't find me. I really hope Roc finds me.

Prod: aye bitch yo man got less than 12 hours to find you so I guess you better start praying because your going to die eventually.

Maria: Please why are you doing this?

Prod: to get revenge on your little boyfriend, he took what was mine, by mine I mean you.

Maria: I was never yours, you cheated on me and I dumped you so what's done is done.

Maria POV

Suddenly I hear weird noises from upstairs.

1 hour later

Prod unties her and puts a gun to her head.

Jacob and Roc come busting through the door.

Roc: PROD LET MY GIRL GO BEFORE I SHOOT YO DIRTY ASS!!!

Prod: shoot me and I'll shoot her.

No one's POV

Jacob sneaks up behind prod and grabs him. They started fighting and then two gun shots went off and everybody got quiet.

Maria POV

Jacob and prod were fighting and then two gun shots went off and then everything went black.

Roc: OH MY GOD!!! Maria somebody call 911

Sorry I had to end this chapter right here.