To the hell hole

beep!!!!!! beep!!!!!! beep!!!!!! the sound of my alarm clock going off. I got up and did my morning routine which was hiygene first, then breakfast. I put my hair in high ponytail, and then i put on a blue dress with some blue flats and some silver earrings with a necklace to go with it. i also wore the blue bracelet roc gave to me for valentine's day.

Maria: I'm leaving!!!!!!! if you care.

Mr.Gonzales: don't get smart with me!!!!!!!

Maria: yeah whatever!!!!!!

so with that i left, i started walking to the bus stop when i heard roc calling my name. so i turned around and then we started to talk.

Roc: Hey bae

Maria: Hey baby

Roc: What's wrong??

Maria: nothing

Roc: you know you can tell me anything.

Maria: fine its my dad he hits me everyday and i just cant take it no more.

Roc: its ok you can come live with me.

Maria: thanks, but what about your mom

Roc: I live alone so its ok

Maria: ok that's fine with me

Roc: I love u baby

Maria: I love u too big head

when we got to the bus stop we saw ray, prince, jazzy, and Chloe. we also saw my ex boyfriend prod. when the bus came i sat next to roc and prod sat right across from us and he was giving me death glares.(evil looks)

Prod: hey Maria

Maria: Nigga don't talk to me!!!

Prod: bitch don't get smart!!!!

Roc: man don't disrespect my girl like that!!!!

Prod: what you go do about it

Roc: I'm go show you what I'm go do.(gets up and punches prod)

Prod: (fights back then pulls out his pocket knife and stab roc three times in the stomach.)

Maria: omg what did you do, someone call 911!!!

👉😭The next chapter is going to be a little emotional for some people.😭😭