Chapter 1

12 years before

"Scar you need to wake up" someone whispers in my ear shaking me gently. Opening my eyes I make out the figure of my big brothers beautiful blue eyes and his long brown hair covering his right eye. He looks panicked and scared I wonder what's going on. "What's wrong Leo where's mommy and daddy"I ask looking around my dark room. That's when the smell of blood fills up my senses. There's growing and whimpering coming from ever direction but I don't understand what's going on. Looking at my brother I see tears in his eyes but he is trying to stay strong but I dint understand why he has to be so strong all of the time."Scar you need to get dressed right now" Leo says calmly giving me a pair of shorts,a shirt and his hoodie that is way to big for my considering the fact that he's 17 years old. I quickly changed and say my brother grab a book bag and he put It on my back. "What's going on Leo" I sad starting to panic. " Scar I need you to run far away form here ok you need to live get away from here ok" my brother says as he wraps me in his big strong arms. Tears start to stream down my face making it hard to see but I nod my head anyway.walking over to the window I open it up still trying to see through the river of tears looking back one more time I see my door get kicked down and then I watch my big brother dye right before my eyes as a wolf tears his throat out. Jumping out of my window I start to run as fast as my legs can carry me but that wasn't fast enough because a wolves claw racks across my face,arms and belly. But I was not about to give up I kept running and didn't stop until my legs have out.

I should have died that day if it wasn't for a old woman living close to where I fell she mended my wounds and raised me. I was thought how to shoot a gun and thought how to kill without thinking twice. I became the best female assassin. The village I lived in was full of assassins so I got to train with them and I got myself ready for my 19th birthday the day I will kill the pack that murdered my family and friends.

I will make them suffer