One smile changes everything

No Mum, a dad that's never home, 2 brothers that mean the world to me and... a baby. My worlds never been like this before I'm only 13 I don't know what to do anymore I can't carry on... No one can help me. This is how it all start.

"Carly hurry up your gonna be late for school AGAIN!" Dad was already dressed and on the way out to go to some annoying meeting that he has to go to every week. "Okay that's it I'm gonna be late you have to take your self to school" dad shut the door behind him and he drove off. "Has dad ditched you again?" Anthony has never once gone to school in full school uniform. "So your going to school like that are you?" His shirt had 2 buttons undone and his trousers were half way down his waist and his Jordan's. "Can everyone please stop talking so loud I'm trying to sleep." Raymond my twin brother I love him to death he's so funny it's quiet special if he decides to go to school at all he came out in basketball shorts and no shirt. "So your not going school today?" I gave him the look of disappoint but all he did was give me a stupid smile but it made me laugh. "Nah I don't feel like it." He turned around to go back in his room, but there was a banging at the door and all 3 of us new who that was. "Yo Raymond hurry up man your going school cuz I have to!" That's his best friend Raquan he is so sweet but he has sex with what ever moves he wouldn't touch me, Raymond would kill him. "Hold up ray ill b down in a sec! Yo twiny go get the door for him." I sighed but went down anyway, Anthony climb out the window to go school I don't know why but he loves doing that. "What's up sexy?" He had his silly smile that I loved so much his soft black hair was all over the place oh and his black eyes were just beautiful. "Oh grow up Ray. I'm surprised your going school." He came in and sat his self on the table. "Me and you both. I was at my mum's house today so she made me." Ray's mum was so strict on him and his brother they both hate going school but it's to bad. His parents ain't together anymore they broke up last year and I guess Ray just don't want to talk about it. "So where's your sexy ass going after school maybe me and you can hang out and my place?" Raymond came out his room just in time. "Bitch stay away from my sister you kiss her u kiss me it's a twin thing." Raymond will always say something like that and I would always laugh "okay what ever dumb ass. See you later Carly." They both went out the door and left me to lock up which was the most annoying job to have in this house. After I did all that I took myself to school thinking about Raquan's offer.

"Carly you slut come and help me!" That's Alex she's my best friend the rudest girl you'll ever met "what wrong now and I don't think you should be calling anyone a slut after the things you told me." Now Alex will do you if you have the money she needs to get the new Dr Dre's that are coming out next week. "Oh shhhh you know you love me really. So I saw Sexy Mr Lopez come out of your house this morning. Did you get some?" She always has to bring up Ray in every convo we have in the morning. "No I didn't. How can I when my brothers are at every corner I turn." All I can say is I hate it when she asks me if I got any. "I think you need to work fast my girl a sexy boy like him don't stay single." I sighed then started to walk faster then her for I don't need to listen to tell her telling me I need to open my legs to him as quick as possible. "You can run girl but you can't hide!" I turned the corner then she was out of sight.

"Raymond please!"

"No Carly" he never gives me money unless he gets something in return which will never happen. "Raymond please I just want £5 for some food." He just sighed then gave me the£5 that I needed. 'Your so annoying at times you know. I need you to do me a favour?" I don't like doing things for my brother it always slaps me in the face. "What do you want?" He looked at me and smiled. " I need to sneak out tonight to go to my girl's house..."

"Wait you have a girl?" He gave me the most dirtiest look that ever lived. "ANYWAY Raquan is coming over and dad is going out so you need to chill with Raquan in my room for he won't come in to see if we're okay he'll just leave. Please Carly." I didn't like the fact That me and the sex addict is alone in the room but all I want to do is keep my brother happy. "Fine!" The smile on his face was worth it. Raquan walked in before I could even walk out. "What's up Sexy girl and ugly ass?" I knew before Raymond even opened his mouth that he didn't tell Ray. "Hey bestie you know I love you so..."

"Is there gonna be food?"

"Yes!"

"Then fine"

Is there was food Raquan was there. "Thanks you guys I'm gonna go now okay keep the window open please." Raquan was already eating before he was even half way out the window. "Okay bye bye Raymond." I was just watching Raquan stuff that chicken in his big mouth. I don't know if this is a blessing or a mistake.

"So what you wanna do for 3 hours while this house is free?" I knew what he meant and I didn't want to or did I... I would love to lose my V card to him but I know he doesn't have his. "Soo are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I looked at him very confused "I don't think so!" He gave me the look he always gives his usual girls. "What are you at" he smiled "A virgin" my sigh couldn't be any deeper.