chapter 4

chapter 4

Justin stayed at your house that night

(you can use your imagination for what happened that night XD)

you forgave Justin for everything that happened between him and Jenifer

about 2 months had past and you and Justin moved into his house

*you wake up in the morning and turn on the TV to your favorite gossip show*

Host of the show : so is Selena Gomez's new song "come and get it " really about ex boyfriend and pop star Justin Bieber? the new single is apparently about to be released and she has given us some lines from the new single... "this love ain't finished yet" well im not sure about you but this does seem like the lyrics are about Justin, its just if he feels the same about Selena!!!

*you turn the TV off and go down stairs to see Justin on his laptop in the living room reading tweets about Selena's new song*

You: hey Justin you'll never guess what.... people actually think Selena wrote her new song about you that's stupid right?

Justin:Erm.... i don't think they are making it up look at all these tweets and they are all about Selena and me and the new song

You: oh well its just a song and to be honest its kinda catchy i like it ....

*you say with a big smile on your face and sitting on the arm of the sofa.*

Justin: yh ... your right its only a song.... Justin says to you as he looks up at you

*Justin grabs your waste and pulls you off the arm of the seat and over onto the other side throwing you down on the sofa whilst he falls on top of you. He starts to tickle you and you try to push him away but he carries on.*

You: Justin .. stop it hurts ...you say laughing

Justin: okay ill stop ...

Justin stops tickling you and pushes your hair that's fallen over your face behind your ear he leans into kiss you and you do the same to him. (you and Justin kiss passionately ass you get interrupted by the door bell)

You: Justin go get the door ? ...

Justin: no .. just leave it they will leave

*you start to tickle Justin to get him off of you and go get the door so he does, when he opens the door he is shocked with masses of flashes and bright lights and camera's

Photographer: Justin how do you feel about Selena's new song?, do you like it?, do you think its about you?

Justin: yes .. its good now guys can you go this is private property ... you are tress passing and i don't want to have to phone the police. * Justin said surprisingly calmly*

photographer: how does (Y/N) feel about the song?, does she like it? , is she in the house with you

*the photographers were shouting into the house trying to work out if you were in there or not.*

(you didn't want to let the see you encase it made the problem worse.)

Justin called scooter and the team and police officers came to escort the photographers and paparazzi off of Justin's property.

*you and Justin went into the house and just watched the news were you saw him on it about what had just happened*

Justin: they put that on there quick *you both look at each other and laugh*

You: Justin even though i don't really like the paparazzi i can learn to have to live with it for you anyway *you say with a little smile on you face

Justin looks back at you and pecks you on thecheek " awww thanks babe" he says whilst letting out a little giggle.