chapter 12

chapter 12

the next week you were invited to a party at Charlies house but you didn't know whether Justin would agree because he likes to spend the time he has on his days off with you,

you got a text off Charlie

text: hey its charlie me and the girls are going out drinking and becasue we will be too drunk to drive they will be sleeping at mine just wondering if you wanna come, p.s. dont forget to ask Justin haha XD 

you ran up stairs to ask Justin and when you got to the bedroom you slowly walked in and lay down next to Justin with your head in the curve of his neck.

* Justin was lying in bed*

you: Justin.... erm theres this party kind of thing i am invited to....  *you say whispering whilst running your fingers down Justin's abs down to his V line and back up trying to convince him to let you go*

Justin: *cuts you off* and i suppose you want to go dont you..?

you: oh its fine... ill stay with you... dont worry * you replied with an upset tone in your voice, Justin could tell you were a bit upset becasue you hadn't been out with the girls in ages*

Justin: you dont have to babe.. go have time with the girls

you: no its fine its your day off any way i want to spend time with you

*Justin gave you a kiss on the fore head and went down stairs to have breakfast*

(he shoutedup the stairs to you)

Justin: (Y/N) we haven't got any milk or cereal *he lied to get you out of the house*

you: well go get some then

Justin: have you forgotten i cant just go to the shop to get some milk no matter how much i want to *that was just an excuse he would!! XD)

(you walked out the door and got into the car, Justin saw you leave the drive way, he ran up stairs to get your surprise ready.

30 minutes later you get home and when you walk in the house you see the cereal and milk on the counter.  you put the groceries on the counter and threw your keys on the table.

you: ugh... Justin you told me we didn't have any milk or cereal but its right in front of you on the counter. you say walking into every room trying to find Justin*you couldn't find Justin so you walk up stairs to find your skinny fitted black dress on the bed.*

a smile started to dance on your lips as you feel Justin's arms wrap around your waste, whilst rocking you side to side hugging you from behind.

"Justin i told you i dont need to go, i can stay here with you if you want." you said as you turn to face him " no (Y/N) i want you to go out with the girls and have a good night ill see you tomorrow, besides i can have you anytime i want.. right?" he replies with a big grin on his face.

you had done your hair and make up, you slipped the black dress on and your heels and turn to look in the mirror as you pull your dress down. you saw Justin in the reflection of the mirror leaning up the door way biting his bottom lip with a dirty look in his eyes.

you: what.. *you say giggling*

justin: oh nothing you just look so.. so dam sexy

you: oh shut up.. *you say smiling whilst putting your earrings in*

Justin: * walked up behind you and started to kiss your neck slowly* have a good night baby just remember when you get home this ass is mine * he says with a bigger grin on his face and grabbing your butt*