Saturday, April 10

It was early on Saturday morning. And by early I mean 10:37 am.  I was dressed and ready to go to Target to buy the PERFECT outfit for Brandon's party. My mom took me to Starbucks because I was a bit hungry. We went to the one by target and guess who I saw there. MACKENZIE HOLLISTER. My mom left to use the restroom so it was just her and me. "Well, well, well Maxwell. I didn't expect to see YOU at Starbucks. I didn't know poor people like YOU went here. Anyway, leave me alone so I don't get nauseated by your smell today. What'd you shower with? Toilet bowl cleaner?!" She cackled and sashayed off. After my mom and I ordered our drinks we went to target. I looked in the Women's section because I was way too old to be in the girls area, even if they have my size there. I picked out the perfect outfit and bought it with my money. (My mom made me) Brandon will fall head over heels in LOVE with my outfit tonight. SQUEEE!

Me in my KILLER outfit! (From Target, not the mall :( )

I looked fab! My hair, makeup, and outfit was better than I expected! I asked my mom to take me to Theo's house. (Where the party was being held) and I arrived a bit early, so  it was just me Brandon and Theo. "Thanks for inviting me Brandon," I said. "no problem Nikki, and hey, you're outfit is pretty cool." He says, blushing. "Haha thanks Brandon." I reply. A few minutes later, Chloe and Zoey arrive. We talk, have snacks, dance and have tons of fun! "That party was the best Brandon! I'm sad to see it end." I say. "Thanks for having me, Theo!" "No problem!" He says  "Hey Nikki!" Brandon says, motioning me over to the couch. "Yeah?" I say. "So I was wondering, after school on Monday... Do you want to go to fuzzy friends?" He says, fiddling with his thumbs. "Sure," I say. "Why not?!" "Good." He responds. And pecks my cheek.