Tuesday, April 6th

I can't belive Brandon invited ME to his party! I can't wait to go! I need to buy a new outfit at the mall. I can't go to a regular department store for my outfit! I'll have to ask mom... I head into the kitchen. My mom is cooking some "delicious" Roadkill Pizza. "Hey mom. Um that guy Brandon, he's having a party and I need an outfit...from the mall..." I say. Looking down at my feet. She doesn't take her eyes of the sauce she's spreading on the pizza. "Honey," she laughs. "You already have clothes don't you? You don't need to go buy new ones. Especially from the mall." "Mommmmmmm!" I groan. "This is a SPECIAL OCCASION!!" "Oh?" She says, STILL spreading the sauce. "What makes it special?" "Um Brandon is having a party?" I say. "And?" She responds. Ok, there was absolutely NO WAY I was telling mom I had a big, fat CRUSH on Brandon! "Well, I want to look nice." I say. "Alright. I'll take you to Target. But not the mall." She says. "Fine." Say, getting off the barstool in the kitchen. "Hey," she responds, pointing her finger at me. "At least you're GETTING an outfit." I can't believe it! I'm going to my crush's party and I can't get a super cute outfit?! Ugh! Oh well. At least i won't wear something that looks like I'm in second grade.