One

"My god, he's so hot...." I practically gasped and gaped as I stared at the most popular senior in West Side High. He was basically a model, standing about ten feet away from me, holding a huge, gold football trophy in his hands, every one surrounding him.

Maggie was on the field, picking up her pom poms from the ground and storming off the green football field.

She walked over to me and crossed her arms.

"Aw, little pouty Maggie. What's wrong, little one." I laughed and stuck my tongue out at her as she fixed the rim of her white and blue cheer skirt.

"First off, I'm older than you, young lady,"

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, waiting for her to continue talking.

"Second, it's Carter."

I suddenly furrowed my eyebrows and crossed my arms as I saw in the corner of my eye, Jack Johnson holding up Alli, like a prize.

Maggie seemed to noticed so she clapped her hands in my face, which was an annoying habit she desperately needed to get rid of.

"What, what happened with Carter. I thought your relationship was going swell." I shrugged as I turned my focus back to Maggie.

"Some video is going around the school..."

"Holy shit. You're in that video?!" I cover my mouth and gasp.

"Carter's dick is small, right?" Maggie laughed and tightened her high pony tail.

"Carter thinks this is all my fault and he broke up with me." She rolled her eyes. "He was giving me shady looks as we were cheering.." She said, shaking her head.

I walked up next to her and wrapped my arm around her. "Maggie Lindemann, do not let a dumbass fuckboy ruin your night. We won the championship! You encouraged the boys to win and take down the defending team." I tried to make her feel better as we walked down the silver bleachers.

It was around ten o'clock and my parents would kill me if I wasn't home by 11:30.

I looked over and squinted. Every one else left and under the other bleachers across from the other side, I saw Alli and Johnson. They've been a couple for a while and man, I would kill to be in her place.

Maggie was ranting on and I wasn't paying attention. I saw Johnson caressing her face. Placing his lips on hers. Oh how I wish I was her.

Alli had everything. She was the captain of the cheerleaders, homecoming queen, and most of all, I envied this most. She was Jack Edward Johnson's girlfriend.