Best friends with Niall Horan (Niall Horan fanfic)

Chapter 1

"Claire pass me that duvet" My mummy told me. I'm am five and I'm moving for the first time. We live in scotland but my mummy wants to move to Ireland because she has family over there. I have to leave all my friends but I'm actually quite excited because it'll be an adventure for me. I never got to know my daddy because he died when I was one but I have lots of photos of us and some photos of him and mummy.

"We are leaving in a couple of minutes baby so why don't you go say bye to Chelsea?" My mummy asked me. I'm going to miss Chelsea she is my best friend but mummy says I can phone her and when I'm older I can come and visit her. I run down the stairs, out my front door and to the next house where Chelsea lives. Her mummy opens the door and picks me up in a big hug.

"I'm going to miss you honey" she tells me.

"I'm going to miss you too." I reply.

Her mum puts me down and Chelsea says with tears streaming down her face

"Do you have to leave now"

I can't reply as I feel my throat tighten up and feel my cheeks started to get damp with my own tears, so I just nod.

"Come on Claire. We have to go now" mummy says to my as she steps up behind me. I hug Chelsea for the last time and I see my mummy hugging her mummy. Mummy takes my hand and we walk to the car. Mummy starts up the car and I wave goodbye to Chelsea and her mummy.

We are off on an adventure.

Off to start our new lives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my third book but I've only post a couple of chapters on the other ones. They are one direction ones as well so please check them out. Please comment and vote and give me any criticism so I can make my book better.

~Kira x