Chapter 4

A year later

Claire's POV

I'm looking out my window and into Niall's bedroom window. It's so empty in there. Just his bed and his furniture. Niall got through to bootcamp but then got put out. He was called back later that day to be told that they wanted him to join with 4 other boys to make a band. So he agreed and they went on to come third place. Simon Cowell offered them a contract. They have already released their first album called 'Up All Night' and they are away on their up all night tour. I miss him soo much. Since he has left I have got closer to my friend Jade. She is one of my best friends. Under Niall of course. I'm so happy that he is in One Direction but I miss him soo much. I get the odd phone call from him but other than that I don't hear from him. He is coming back next week and told me he had a surprise for me but he won't tell me what it is.

~~~~~~~~~~

Today is the day that Niall comes home. I'm so excite to see him. He is only back here for a day then he has to leave again so we have a lot to fit in. I am tiding my room when I hear a car outside. I run down the stairs and its Niall. I run over to him and jump on his back giving him a huge hug.

"I missed you so much!" I screamed in his ear as I hopped of his back. He turned around an have me a proper hug.

"Jeez Claire, watch the eardrums. I missed you too. So are you ready for your surprise!!" I nod my head and he walked back over to the car. Wrote I can register what is happening I'm standing in front of all the members of one direction! No freaking way! My best friend is in one direction but that doesn't stop me being a total fangirl!

"Hi!" Louis says to me.

"Hi Louis, Harry, Zayn, Liam" I reply back an they all grin at me.

"So are you ready for your second surprise?" Harry asks me.

"There's another surprise Niall?" I ask.

"Yep" he replies.

Then as if they had it all planned, they all shouted.

"YOUR COMING ON TOUR WITH US!"

I could comprehend what ha just happen so I just stood there with my mouth hanging open. After months of not seeing my bestfriend I'm going to be living with him, on a bus, with four of the hottest people alive!! I can't wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it was really short I've kinda got writers block. Please comment and vote. And if you have any ideas for the story I would love to hear them!!!

Kira x