Chapter 2

Niall's POV

I'm so bored. Kyle my best friend had moved out the house beside me. We used to sit at our bedroom windows, because they faced each other, and talk when we were bored. Right now I'm facing his old house. It's so empty inside. The door is opening, why is the door opening? This pretty little girl came in she must have been the same age as me. She has light brown hair and bright blue eyes just like me.

"Mummy, I want this room" I heard the girl say.

"Niall come downstairs please" my mum shouted up the stairs. Pulling my eyes away for the girl, I stood up and ran out my bedroom, downstairs as stop at my mum.

"Yes?" I asked her.

"Come on darling we are going to go visit our new neighbours" she told me.

I followed begin my mum and walked to the front door.

"Now remember to be polite!" She told me before stepping out the door and making her way down the drive. I rolled my eyes. Of course I was going to be polite. I was brought up well. I ran down the drive then ran up Kyle's old drive stopping at my mums side. Just as I stopped the front door opened.

"Hi I'm Maura" my mum told the woman.

"I'm Alison"

"We live just next door. We would love to have you over sometime for tea. This is my son Niall and my other son Greg is at his friends house at the moment. But I'll get him to come introduced himself at some point" my mum said while smiling. I could tell that mum like this lady.

"Hi Maura, well I'm happy to have met someone round here. My friends don't live so close unfortunately. Hiya Niall. I would love to meet your other son as well. And dinner at your house would be amazing. Would you like to come in? " I waved when she said my name.

" We can't actually we have to go pick Greg up but another time?" Mum replied.

"Of course, no problem"

"Do you have any children?" I asked her. I was curious as to why she hasn't mentioned the little girl.

"Oh of course, I can't believe I have forgotten her! Claire come and meet our neighbours!" She shouted up the stairs. Claire that was a pretty name. She is pretty too. I heard footsteps for the stairs and the little girl I had seen in the bedroom across from mine came running around the corner.

"Hi, I'm Claire nice too me you."

"Niall" I replied. I liked this girl. I hoped we would be friends.

"I have an idea, lets be best friends!!" She exclaimed. It was like she read my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, haven't been very well lately. Hope you like the chapter. Please comment and vote. Any ideas or anything is much appreciated.

Kira x