Chapter 24

'So he's in LA now. Ye?' Alex asked.

'Yeah.' I answered with a sigh.

'And he didnt even tell you he's going there?'

'Yes. Well... he's supposed to go here. He told me we'll spend the week off here in London, but at the last minute, he cancelled his flight and went to LA.' I explained.

'And he still havent texted or even called you?'

I paused,

'Yes.'

'He just clearly ditched you Nikki. I want to slap him now. How could he! He was all romantic announcing to the world how much he loves you and the next thing you'll know he's ditching you. I mean, no boyfriend would do that!' She said, obviously pissed.

'Maybe there's a reason why... before that, the VP of Modest Management flew to Japan to personally talk to him. I think that could be the reason.' I defended Harry. I will always find a reason to defend him, even if I ran out of one, I'd still defend him. Im sure there's a reason...

Im sure.

'Possibly. But he should atleast inform you if he's going to LA or anywhere in the world. He should tell you the reason why so you guys could talk about it. Has he forgotten that you're his girlfriend... Im just saying.'

'Maybe he just wanted to relax a bit.' I told her.

She rolled her eyes and said,

'I dont know, Nikki. That... right there is a red flag. He's obviously showing his womanizing traits now. And we're all aware that he's got that trait in him.'

No. Maybe before... but not now. I know. I trust him. He always tells me to not doubt his feelings for me. So I definitely know that there's another reason.

'Anyways, I have to go meet my mates for our bloody paper. Or if you want... I can cancel if you want someone to talk to? It's a saturday today, we can reschedule it tomorrow with my mates...'

'No, it's fine. Go on. I need some time for myself now anyway.' I told her.

'Alright. We'll talk later. Rest for now. Dont stress yourself.'

'Okay. Thanks. Take care, Alex.' I told her as I locked up the cafe.

The moment I had the time for myself, I immediately checked on my phone and went to Google and searched Harry's name. I cant believe Im depending on Google now just to know where he is. I saw several articles titled,

Harry Styles in LA!

Harry Styles just landed in LA. Was he flying solo?

No Nikki? Harry Styles arrived in LA without his new lady love could he be single again?

I didnt open any article, I know it will just ruin my day. But I clicked on a video of him arriving in LA. He's by himself, no Liv, no body guards from the management; just him, accompanied by the airport staff, I think. He was wearing his fedora hat and shades and is clearly not on the mood to take selfies with fans.

What is up Harry?

What is happening?

I couldnt help myself, I texted him,

Me:

Harry, what is happening? Why are you in LA??

Me:

Hey, Please... tell me.

Me:

If u dont want to talk, okay then. Just talk to me when u want to. I'll be waiting.