Prologue

Dr. David Ford observed his daughter. Sage was sitting on a boulder, molding the water in the air. Her Water Affinity no doubt from her Terrain DNA. She controlled the water to dance around her and she let it caress her skin, leaving moist trails along her arms.

Dr. David chuckled at her, what a wonderful, innocent girl. Becoming a woman more and more every day. Her puberty scales had shown him that she would become a full bodied adult by 17. Dr. David thought of her as his own, and he disliked the thought of her growing up. Maturing.

But still, her innocence was obvious. She may be 15, but her heart was pure and soul was young. Nothing could override her childlike aura.

He knew that soon, he must set her free. His colleagues and bosses had started to suspect her of the truth. He ha been questioned about her a log recently. It was only a matter of time before everything was discovered. So, Dr. David had started prepping. He had bought Sage many supplies. And bundled up thousands in cash for her. He was a wealthy man, and it was hardly any trouble.

The man-made underground forest was the habitat for the werewolf hybrids. It stretched ten miles through caves beneath the MBPP's facility. It housed the E16 Pack and all of it's 18 hybrids. All of them werewolves created with vampire, witch, demon, angel, succubus, or fairy DNA.

But Sage was a mix if Terrain and werewolf. Terrain's are an ancient alien people, who have long prospered because of their fruitful abilities. Sage had gained a water affinity, aura reading, healing powers, mind and emotion regulating, and awareness.

Sage could regulate the mind and emotions by touch. By one brush of her hand, she was able to calm another person even from the most livid anger.

She was also hyper aware. Sage had the ability to pick up on little things. A person's subtle uneasiness, tension between different parties, her surroundings, and even identify a skillful liar immediately.

But she had unfortunate abilities and functions as well. She lacked the dominance and confidence werewolves naturally were born with. Her rank in the E16 Pack was low, a Kuckunniwi, or Small Wolf. Also, she had small, delicate wolf. Her body was tiny compared to other wolves, and she was white with turquoise eyes. Her coloring said she was naive. Her eyes gave away emotion, something easily taken advantage of.

As Dr. David watched her through the one way windows of the habitat, he knew he'd have to act soon. And by soon, he would have her gone by tomorrow night. For her future depended on it.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A short prologue to give you more background. The next part will be in Sage's POV.

Dr. David Ford (Pierce Brosnan) on side >

VOTE.COMMENT.FAN.ADD.SHARE

~Savior <3