Midnight Kisses

Harry's P.O.V

I stumbled back as Louis attacked me with his soft pink lips. My hands went up into his feathery hair and pulled ever so gently as he slipped his fingers into the waist band of my jeans. I moaned at the touch and flipped our bodies over so I straddled Louis' lap. My head went down into his flushed neck and began sucking the tender skin, leaving a mark to let everyone know he was mine.

Louis pulled away and looked into my eyes, a crinkly smile breaking out onto his face.

"You are beautiful Harry"

His words hit me like a brick, and I kissed him even harder than before. His tongue pressed against my lips asking for entrance, I opened my mouth and our tongues collided making us both giggle. He laughed into my lips and pressed them together once more in a lingering kiss, leaning his forehead on mine.

"Will you be mine Louis Tomlinson?" I asked.

"Hmm let me think about it and I'll get back to you Harold" he smiled mischievously,

I pouted and he pecked my lips lightly.

"Of course I'll be yours you doof, as you can see I like you very much"

"I also like you very much...... boyfriend." I smiled.

He laughed and pulled me into bone crushing hug, whispering in my ear, "boyfriend boyfriend boyfriend, I have a boyfriend." I giggled into his neck and kissed his shoulder.

"It's getting pretty late darling, do you want to head back?" I asked.

Louis let out a tiny yawn and cuddled up against arm.
"No I want to stay here Hazza" he slurred.

I sighed. "Alright darling, sweet dreams." I kissed his forehead and we both fell into a deep sleep with smiles on both of our faces.