4

Ashton seemed to have two personalities. It was weird, when I was my sarcastic bitch self he seemed to get angry and sexual, and when I'm flirty he seems flustered, sweet and flattered. The more I hung out with him the more I got to know about him.
(I'm completely making this up)
His favorite color is blue.
His favorite animal was a lion cause it resembled him.
His favorite instrument is the drums which he just happens to play.
He can sing fairly well.
And his biggest fear is not being able to be himself, or having to change for another person. He likes being a free spirit.
He also hates loosing the people closest to him and fears rejection, which is hard to believe because he's, well, perfect. Also he seems like the one who'd do the rejecting.

-
As the late bell rings the halls empty fastly. I walk over to my locker not caring if I'm late, I grab some notebooks and a textbook then put my bookbag in the locker before slamming it shut.

"Well if it isn't Natalia Criss, late for class." I hear as Ashton leans on the locker next to me.
"Don't sound so surprised Irwin." I chuckle and begin walking down the long hallway. Ashton follows and grabs my waist from behind, "I like your shirt." He says gliding his hands over the bare skin where my crop top ends. My body tenses as I feel chills down my spine. I turn to face him and can't help but stare a his hazel green eyes.

He's truly a piece of art. I watch as his eyes drop to look at my lips and my heart skips a beat. I look down at his plump pink lips as I bite mine. "Um-" I snap out of it at the sound of Ashton's raspy voice "shit, gotta get to class Irwin, I'll see you later.

I can't believe I let myself drool over him like that. I take in a deep breath before walking into class and sitting in the back. The teacher kindly ignores my presence and I not caring, I ignore hers as well.

"Hey where were you the first 20 minutes of class?" Dani whispers.
"Um I got caught up in the hallway."
"It was that Ashton guy wasn't it?" She asks rolling her eyes.
"Maybe." I smirk.
"You guys have been hanging around eachother quite a bit."
"Yeah he's cool." I chuckle
"Yeah 'cool' as in you're totally into him, I mean who wouldn't be he's hot."

-
I walk in the cafeteria and look over to Dani who's busy talking to Amy. I sigh then looking to the opposite side of the cafeteria to see Ashton staring at me. I walk towards him and sit down across from him. "Who told this tramp she could sit here?" I hear a laugh from behind me. Brianna Jameson, cheerleader, of course.

"I didn't know I had to be told where to sit." I turn and glare at her. "Well you do, especially here, Ashton clearly wouldn't want some nobody random girl sitting with us." She giggles.
"Wow really cause I don't think anybody in this entire school would want your fake as-"

"Nat." Ashton grabs my hand. I tal a deep breath and turn away from Brianna. Ashton looks at me as if not to say anything because it wouldn't end well. I nod. "You can go now Brianna." Ashton states. She scoffs and walks away.

Honestly that was the first nice thing Ashton has done. I mean it wasn't really nice, he just didn't want confrontation, but it showed he cared right? "Thank you." I smile.

"No problem, what're friends for." He smiles back.
Friends. Right. Just friends with a lot of built up sexual tension. Just Friends.
_________________________________
Hey sorry I haven't updated in forever I haven't really felt like writing but I think I'll start writing more now since I think I know where I want to go with this story.