Introduction

"Yes, of course. Ok I understand." Miss Flenderson said into the phone as her voice dropped.

"Girls!" She yelled up the stairs.

The two teens came running down the steps.

"Yes Miss Flenderson?" Olivia asked.

"Do the Jordan's want to adopt us!?" Katie asked perkily.

"Girls let's go sit down .."

As the girls sat down the song on the radio changed to Maroon 5, Love Somebody.

Instantly the girls screamed and sung along.

Miss Flenderson laughed at them and when they had enough she turned the volume down.

"Okay girls. The Jordan's called and they said that they weren't sure if they wanted to adopt teenagers..." Miss Flenderson said as her face dropped.

"Oh ok. We understand. Were teens and no ones gonna want us." Katie fake smiled. She took Olivia's hand and they walked up the steps with tears forming in their eyes.

As the girls reached their room they sat on their beds and each layed down.

After a moment of silence Olivia grabbed her guitar and started playing 'Love Somebody'

"I really wanna love somebody" She sang to herself. Katie overheard and joined in.

"I really wanna dance the night away"

"I know we're only half way there but would you take me all the way?"

She stopped as tears rolled down her face.

Katie ran over dropping the only thing she had left from her parents, a check from a restaurant with a letter on the back. She read it every night and hoped she would one day find her parents.

"What's wrong Olivia?" She hugged her as Olivia layed her head down on her shoulder.

"I'm never gonna love somebody. I don't have a family and no one wants a thirteen year old." She bawled and bawled and couldn't seem to run out of tears.

Katie hugged her and told her everything was gonna be okay.

They slowly fell asleep to the rain beating on the window....

Hey guys! My names Olivia and I also wrote another book called Feelings!! I'm still writing JT but I really wanna know if you guys think I should continue this book? I has some really good ideas about it and it's gonna be great!! It may be a little confusing in the first couple chapters but eventually you will learn their stories and everything about them!! Enjoy
Love Olivia<3