Chapter 5

Friends With Benefits in LOVE!

CHAPTER  5

WARNING: EXTREME SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
You wont miss anything from the story.

Jermayne:

We were kissing each other passionately as our hands were discovering each other's bodies, on his bed.

My back againt the matters, he on top of me and my legs wrapped around his torso.
He left my lips and glanced at me once before moving his lips to my neck.

I arced my back as pleasure of his doings shot through my body and a shiver ran down my spine.
In one swift motion, he tore my beautiful dress in to half after he tugged his hands on my front neckline.

I gasped, what happened to him?

Why tearing my dresses?

He looked at me lifting his head.
I'm sure my mouth was agape and my eyes wide.

His eyes travelled from my eyes to my surely swollen mouth with smudged red lipstick. Then they roamed hungrily on my body.

"Your body is perfect!" He growled making my heart race.
I wore strapless red lace bra and matching panties.

Which only intensified his hunger.

My chest was raising and falling as I made attempts to calm my breath and my eyes watching him intently.

He captured my mouth again in a passionate, hungry kiss. This made me wonder. Had he not had any woman for a long time?
His mouth again went down on my neck and the phone started ringing.

It was my phone ringing from my clutch. But, this didn't stop him. Like he didn't hear my phone ringing.

"Uh ... Derwin? My phone is ringing!" It came out breathless and he shot his head up to look at me. I bit my lower lip looking at him.

He grabbed my clutch from the nightstand and threw it on the bed near me without moving his lower body from mine.

I opened it with shaky hands and looked at the caller ID.

Sweaty pie!

It must be something important for her to call me at this moment.
Derwin resumed going back to kissing my cleavage.

I answered the call pressing it to my ear after regulating my breath.

"Hello, sweetheart!" I tried to sound as normal as possible.
Derwin's head shot up to me as he squeezed my breast with one of his palm and my butt with another. I bit my lip to keep from gasping and moaning as I started at him in alarm.

What is wrong with him? Can't he wait?

"Oh hey, babe! How's you?" Oh. It was Jared.

I involuntarily took a deep breath. "I'm good, Jared! How are you?"

Suddenly, Derwin returned to my mouth and gave me an open mouthed sloppy kiss.