Chapter 26

Friends With Benefits In LOVE

CHAPTER 26

Derwin:

I was in hurry and nervous as fuck!

Finally, that I have figured my feelings out, I wanted Jer to know them.

I wanted her to understand them.

But, most of all, I wanted her to feel the same way about me.

I know, I was being selfish, but, I couldn't help it!

I liked that woman too much to let her slip through my fingers.

She's worth my everything!

I rang the doorbell twice in two seconds.

My palms were sweaty and my breath coming rapid.

The door swang open to reveal the Asshole from her home town making me groan.

He looked at me from head to toe, then raised his eyebrows at me. "Yes?"

I rolled my eyes at it. "I'm here to see Jer." With that, I pushed past him as went inside ignoring his attempts to stop me.

"You cannot just enter someone's house like this you know!"

"I don't care!" Was my reply. "Told you I need to see Jer!" I gave him my best murderous look.

That made him roll his eyes. "She's in her room!" He shrugged and I didn't miss the evil glint in his eyes and the smug smirk that he was stopping.

I ignored it and made a beeline towards her bedroom. My be he thought, I wouldn't know where her bed room is.

So, sad, you Asshole! We have spent endless nights of sleep there!

I was about to enter her room, when she came out. "Who's it Jar- Oh, Derwin!" Her eyes went wide.

"Jer!" I released a breath I didn't realise I was holding.

She frowned slightly. "Are you okay, Derwin?"

"No!" I took a deep breath. If not now, you can never tell her. Come on, Derwin Lancaster! Man up! "Jer, it was very difficult for me to realise this. As this feeling was completely new and foreign to me. Like an idiot I was ignoring it. I thought, I just wanted you and that's all. But, no. It wasn't just lust that I had for you. I think, I took you for granted. I thought, I'm going to be the only man who you are going to be involved with. I was stupid to think that! Because, let's face it. You are the most beautiful woman of my life. Both, inside and out! I should have realised this long time ago and treated you the way you are ment to be. But, I was a prick and I didn't. And, when I gotta know you started fucking someone else too, I couldn't take it! I went wild with jealousy! I never thought, I was capable of feeling jealous, but I did. And, still do. I don't know what you feel about me or about this. But, Jer! Fuck! I'm so fucked up! I don't know how to express my feelings and you know that very well! Please, try to understand! I, I suck at it. But, I really, really, really like you very much, Jer!" I instantly got on my knees, taking her hand in mine. "Will you be mine? And, only mine? Will you be my girlfriend? Please, don't say no immediately. Think about it. I want you in my life, Jer. I need you in my life!"

I stopped my rambling when she started hyperventilating. Her mouth agape and her eyes as wide as saucers.

She just started at me and then at my hand holding hers.

I can't take this! The silence was killing me.

So, before she could reject me. I have to give her a reason at say yes to me.

I shot up, pulling her into me, wrapping one arm around her waist and another holding her head in to place and conquered her mouth with mine in a passionate and intense kiss.

The things those were unsaid, I poured it to her through this kiss.

I just hope she gets it.

Because, this kiss had no lust. This kiss was all about my feelings and emotions.

When she started kissing me back and snaked her arms around my neck, I felt like she feels the same for me.

The way she was kissing me was different.

I always felt like she was holding herself back.

But, right now, she wasn't.

She also was pouring her unsaid feelings in to the kiss.

I felt overwhelmed with it and deepened the kiss.

My mind was blank now.

All it remembered was Jer, Jer and Jer.

We broke apart for our damn breathes and pressed each other's forehead again other's.

We opened our eyes to look in tk each other's.

The look she was giving me, was completely new and I loved it!

Both of us were unable to speak. Our minds were completely blank.

But, who needs to speak when you can pour your feelings out just by looking in to each other's eyes.

We didn't need words.

And, words wouldn't be enough at least for me to express my feelings for her.

I told her I liked her. But, I feel 'Like' is an understatement for what I feel for her.

It is more than just liking her.

"Please, think about this Jer! Please!" I literally begged her after sometime.

She nodded her head.

Someone cleared his throat and then is when, I realised we had an audience.

And, by the look on Jer's face it seemed even Jer forgot about him.

It gave me some kind of satisfaction!

------------------------------------

And there you go! Finally, Derwin figured his feelings out and expressed them.

But, he also asked Jer to be his and be his girlfriend!

So, what will she say?