Chapter 5

Today Dinah, and our cousins and siblings decided to take me to the Orange County Fair. So now we were going on a rollercoaster. "Why are you shaking so much?" Dinah asked. "Oh I'm shaking didn't notice" I lied. "Well you are, you look like your going to pee yourself!" Dinah said. "Well, I've never been on a rollercoaster before" I said. "Really never?" Regina asked. "Yeah" I said. "Don't worry, it's perfectly safe!" Sarah said. "You're acting like Mila when she went on this ride" Dinah said chuckling. "She was faking, this is real fright" I stated. "Okay, whatever you say" Dinah said. "You're not going to puke are you?" Kamila asked. "No, I'm not that scared!" I stated. "Do us a favor and puke on Dinah" Sarah said. "Hey!" Dinah said. "No one is puking on me!" Dinah exclaimed. We all started laughing. "I'm serious!" Dinah said. "Okay, okay no one's going to puke on you" Sarah said. "Hopefully" I said grinning. "Ashley, I will kick your butt if you puke on me!" Dinah exclaimed. Everyone broke out into laughter. "Seriously?" I asked. "Depends" Dinah said. "I bet it wouldn't be so bad if you actually did" I said. "Why not?" Regina asked. "I've dealt with aligators and snakes, I'm sure Dinah wouldn't be able to cause much damage" I said. "Ooooh" everybody said. "Is that a challenge?" Dinah asked. "No ma'am I still don't want you to crush me!" I said. "Good" Dinah said grinning ear to ear. We were now next in line. Sarah shoved Dinah and I into the seats next to each other and we were in the first row. Sarah sat next to us. "Are you crazy?? The first row!!" I yelled. "I put you in the middle don't worry about it!" Sarah said. "You just put her in between so she can puke on me didn't you!" Dinah said. "No!" Sarah said. "Sarah, Dinah, if I die on this thing I will come back as a ghost and haunt both of you!" I said. "Well, we're about to go, so we'll see if you die" Dinah said. "Thanks, that makes me feel a lot better!" I said sarcastically. "You're welcome!" Dinah said smiling. "You're something else you know that!" I said. "Yup" Dinah said scrunching up her nose. I glared at her and then we started moving. "If I do puke, I'm puking on both of you!" I said. "NOOOOO!!" They screamed in unison as we went up the track. I chuckled. We went up the track and Dinah and Sarah we're leaning away from me. When I looked at Sarah she would cover her face. Then I would look at Dinah and she was cracking her knuckles and staring at me waiting for me to puke on her then beat me up! I turned around facing the track up ahead there was a cork screw and upside down tracks. When we got to the upside down one I covered my eyes and thought this was it. I felt my legs lifting in the air I was sure I was going to slide off. Then my legs stop dangling and I thought that I was falling. "Ash, Ashley!" I heard a voice say. "Am I in heaven yet?" I asked. I heard two loud laughs. "Yeah, God's speaking to you" Dinah said. "Just open your eyes!" Dinah said. "No!" I protested. "Don't be silly open your eyes!" Dinah said. "No! I'll freak out!" I said. "Just do what she says" Sarah said. "Fine" I said. Uncovering my hand from my eyes a little bit. "There you go, now fully take off your hands from your eyes" Dinah said. I took off one hand. "Ash, we're not going to die, Open Your eyes!!" Dinab yelled. I looked fully at the track ahead. We were just about to go upside down. I skrieked. "You got to be kidding me!" I mumbled. Dinah and Sarah laughed. "This isn't funny!" I said. "Hold on!" Sarah said. We we're all screaming. We went upside down and quickly came back up. "Hey, that wasn't as bad as I thought" I said. "No kidding" they both said. Dinah looked at me shaking her head. "Hey, you live here I don't!" I said. Dinah's face then turned into a sadden expression. So did Sarah's. I then realized what I just said. The ride was almost ending. I looked down then back at both of them. "I'm sorry, I didn't- " "It's okay, you're still getting use to things" Dinah said cutting me off. "Yeah, you don't have to apologize" Sarah said. "But I do" I said. "Let's just forget it" Dinah said. "Yeah, sorry" I said. We got off of the ride and went to the food area. "Okay, since you both look like your dog died, I'm going to get you some funnel cake" I said concerned. "Ash, it's not your fault, we're okay" Dinah said. "I don't care!" I said dragging them to a table. "Ash- " Sarah was saying. "Nope" I said. "Do you even have American money?" Dinah asked. "Yeah" I said on line. "How?" Sarah asked. "My Papi" I said. "Oh, aren't you just daddy's little girl" Dinah said. "Eh, you could say that" I said. "Except he's not your real dad" Sarah mumbled. Dinah punched Sarah in the arm. "Sarah!, Be nice!" Dinah said. I pretended I didn't hear what she said and ordered the funnel cake. "Okay, here you go, you two" I said. Dinah gave her's to Kamila. "Oh- " I was saying. Then my phone ringed. -Ringtone-Aye Vamos instrumental- My brother was calling. "Hey Ash, how are you?" Carlos asked. "I'm good, you?" Ashley asked. "I'm good, listen I have news!" Carlos exclaimed. "Oh what is it?" I asked. "I've been accepted for the youth team to later get into the U-17" Carlos said. "Seriously! I'm so proud of you!" I said. "Yeah!, thanks, Mom is planning a party for me!" Carlos said. "So it's the Brazilian team right?" I asked. "Yeah, too bad it isn't for the American team" Carlos said. "I wish you were here to celebrate, I miss you so much!" Carlos said. "You could've gotten in to!" Carlos said. "Your kidding really!" I said. "Yeah, you and Chelsea we're two of the best players on the team" Carlos said. "So howcome, I didn't get in" I said. "You did!, with Chelsea!, but we all have a week to answer back" Carlos said. "Really!, is anyone else going?" I asked. "Nicholas" Carlos said. "And I have a week!" I said. "Yeah, and then we leave in 2 months!" Carlos said. "Oh my gosh, but what do I do?" I asked. "Wow!" I said. "I don't know, but we would have to go to another school in....Brazil" Carlos said mumbling the word Brazil. "Oh" I said. "Yeah" Carlos said. "So can I come back or I can't join the team" I said. "Well on the bright side everyone hates the Brazilian team because they always win" Carlos said. "Oh yeah when Germany kicked our butt" I said. "So it's either you stay with the Hansens' or come back to Brazil" Carlos said. "Can't I transfer?" I asked. "I don't think so" Carlos said. "Maybe you would have to start over, but I know you'll make it" Carlos said. "I got to go, bye" I said. "Bye" Carlos said. I sighed. "What's wrong babes?" Dinah asked. "I might have to um go" I said with my voice shaking. "Awww Ash, it's okay" Dinah said holding me in her arms. I am actually not that sad, but I don't want to tell her about it. "What happened?" Dinah asked. "Uh I don't want to talk about it at the moment" I said fake sniffling. Aye I'm such a bad person.

I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED! YOU KNOW SCHOOL AND STUFF! I'll try to update more. Please read my new book After the ride!! If 10 people read After the Ride I'll update!! I know that's mean but please just read one chapter!! I have great ideas and for this story!!