Chapter 7: More Than Enough Drama

*Amayah*

Well Here It Is...Another Friday Night And I'm Sitting At Home Being A Big Sister. My Parent's Are Going Away For The Weekend And I'm Stuck Watching The Twins. I Didn't Mind Though Because I Literally Had Nothing To Do Anyways.

"Okay So Here Are All The Numbers You Can Reach Us At, Including The Hotel Phone And Extension Number. We'll Call You When We Get There And We'll Be Back Home Sunday Afternoon." My Mom Said. I Nodded As She Handed Me The Paper.

"No Parties And No Company." My Dad Said. I Just Stared At Him. This Fool Really Gon Make Demands When He's Screwing The Babysitter!

"Well If You Want Jalissa To Come Over Then She Can, But No Jamaal!" My Mom Said. I Didn't Even Tell Them That I Caught Those Two Having Sex. I Just Kept It To Myself Like I Did Everything Else. I Nodded As They Kissed Me And My Siblings.

"We Love You. Be Good." They Said As They Walked Out The Door. I Sighed As I Looked At My Little Brother And Sister.

"So What Do Y'all Wanna Do?" I Asked.

"Game!" Ahmad Said.

"No! Movie!" Amia Whined. I Sighed. This Is Definitely Going To Be A Long Night. I Gave Ahmad My Tablet To Play On While Amia And I Watched A Movie. I Was Dying Of Boredom Until I Got A Text From Liam:

Liam: Knock Knock?

Me: Who's There?

Liam: Me

Me: Me Who?

There Was A Knock At The Door And I Quickly Went To Answer It. There Stood Liam With A Single Rose And A Bag Of Snacks. I Giggled As I Invited Him In. Though I See Liam Everyday, He Looked Damn Good In Regular Clothes. He Had On Blue Jeans And A Button Down White Shirt, With His Hair Just Doing Whatever. Goodness! He Looked Me Up And Down And Shook His Head.

"You Are Beautiful." He Said. I Frowned As I Looked At Myself. I Had On My Black Joggers, With My Black And White "Dope" Tank Top, And My Hair Was In A Messy Bun.

 I Had On My Black Joggers, With My Black And White "Dope" Tank Top, And My Hair Was In A Messy Bun

"Thanks I Guess." I Said.

"Stop It. You Are Gorgeous." He Said As He Kissed Me. We Walked Into The Living Room And Ahmad And Amia Just Froze; Staring At Liam As If He Were The Bogeyman.

"This Is My Brother Ahmad And My Sister Amia." I Said Introducing Them.

"Hi...Nice To Meet You Both." He Said. They Just Stared At Him And Then At Me.

"This Is My Friend Liam. Be Nice And Say Hi." I Said.

"Hi." They Both Said. I Giggled As Clasped My Hands Together.

"Alright You Two. It's Bedtime." I Said.

"Nooo!" They Whined.

"Yes. Mom Said To Be In Bed By Ten And It's Ten So Let's Go." I Said. I Told Liam To Make Himself Comfortable While I Tucked Them In.