Extra Couch

I rolled my noisy little cart down the long hallway. I stopped in front of the wooden door with 1107 written on it in big black letters. I knocked loudly, my knuckles sore from the hundreds of doors I've knocked on today. I glanced at my watch and noticed that it was almost one in the morning. I took a deep breath and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

"Come on Holly. This is your last delivery. After this you can go up to your dad's room and sleep."

I raised my hand to knock again when the door swung open. I smiled and rolled my cart into the room. I looked around and saw the T.V. on and three boys staring at me. I blushed and opened my mouth to speak, but my phone interrupted me. She's Kinda Hot blasted through the room and my eyes widened. I slipped my phone out of my pocket and swiped my thumb across the screen to answer the call. The room fell silent as I said hello.

"Hol, you're going to have to drive back to my house tonight. I forgot something important and I have a meeting tomorrow morning at 8," my dad told me. I sucked in a breath.

"Your house in Oklahoma?" I questioned and rubbed my eyes.

"Yeah," he told me. I rolled my eyes. I know my dad didn't forget his papers. I packed them for him before I came down here.

"Dad, they're in your briefcase. I remember packing them," I told him and shot the boys and apologetic smile. They smiled back and keep watching me.

"Found them. Anyways, you still can't stay in the room tonight. I have my girlfriend here and we want some alone time," he explained. I clenched my fists.

"So you want me to drive three hours tonight, and then leave by 5 to get here by 8?" I questioned. I wish my mom stilled lived in Texas, or that my dad didn't have a house in freaking Oklahoma.

"I'm sorry honey, but you're not staying in the penthouse tonight," and with that he hung up the phone. I sighed. I had no where else to go. I couldn't afford a freaking room in this place, that's why I usually stayed in the penthouse when I worked the late shift.

I sighed and put my phone away.

"I have two large pizzas?" I questioned glumly. They nodded. I took the pizzas off the cart and handed them to one of the boys.

"This is on your tab right?" I asked and they nodded again.

"Have a good night." I tell them and start to wheel the cart away.

"Where are you staying tonight?" one of them spoke up and asked.

I shrugged, "Probably my car."

"You can stay here," the one I handed my pizzas to spoke up. "I mean we have an extra couch and it's air conditioned. That's already a lot better than your small car."

"I couldn't. I would feel bad," I told them. They looked at each other and closed the door.

"You're not staying in your car. It's way too hot for that. You may die," Pizza man spoke. I stood there and the boy with the red hair walked up to me and took me by the hand.

"Do you need anything out of your car?" he asked with a small smile on his face. I nodded and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Well, come on boys let's go get it," he said and opened the door to the hallway. We walked out and I heard the cart being rolled behind us. I looked back to see another boy had joined us. He smiled and talked to pizza boy as the boy who offered the couch to me rolled the cart.

"Can we stop by the office so I can clock out?" I asked quietly. Red head nodded and we all squeezed into the elevator.

I pressed the L button and waited for the elevator to travel down the eleven stories. When we got to the lobby I led the group out of the elevator and told them to wait in the lobby. They all nodded and the boy rolling the cart pouted when I had to take it away to put it up. I rolled it to where it needed to go and then I walked into the break room. I spotted my best friend, Megan sitting at a table on her phone with her headphones in.

I clocked out and tapped Megan on the shoulder.

"Holly, you scared the crap out of me!" she shouted. I laughed and smiled widely.

"Spill it, girl. Why are you smiling like the freaking joker?" she asked and crossed her arms. I saw that she was listening to Fly Away by 5 Seconds of Summer and smiled even wider.

"I just got asked to stay the night by some of the guests, since my dad wanted me to drive back to Oklahoma City tonight and be back here by eight in the morning" I explained.

"And are they cute boys or something?" she asked me, clearly lost. I nodded.

"They're 5sos," I told her.

New story. I got the idea at two in the morning last night so now here were are.

I hope you enjoyed it.

Give it a like, comment, share, and fan!

Question of the chapter-

Who is your favorite boy out of 5sos?

Love you,

Katie Alexis