The treasure hunt

One rather dark a dreary night, Scar, the scandalous treasure hunter had ishfallen behind a building in an alleyway to sleep for the night. But leettle did he know, it was  almost morning. Just when his eyelids felt heavy and began to close, the sky began to GLOW! Down from the heavens flew down an angel, who lighted up the entire universe. "Ohiooooo" The angel said as he fluttered. Scar was totally awake now as he looked at the angel. The angel then landed right in front of him in all his beauty. IT WAS HUGHES. 

"Such a kawaii morning." Hughes said to Scar as he stared at him. 

Scar was confused. Then he said some words. 

"Hey you sexy babe wanna go dig for some treasure with me"

Then Hughes took out a black marker from his pocket. "X marks the spot." He said coloring in the scar on Scar's face.

Then they heard a ruckus in the distance. It began to get louder, then Shia Labeouf jumped down from the building he was shouting on. "JUST DO IT!" 

HE WAS MAKING THE RUCKUS

"Don't let your dreams be dreams. Yesterday you said tomorrow, so JUST    DO IT!"

Then Scar and Hughes made out and dug a hole under the building and found pretty jewels.

                                                                        Illuminati confirmed