Ice

Chapter 1

Freak. That's what describes me. I mean I am. My skin is far from glamorous and my style is never on point. My hair usually is left in a ball of knots and I wear crocs. I also see demons. Like I don't physically seem them like as I do humans, but it's like my 6th sense or something. All I do is close my eyes and focus. That's why I am an insomniac.

I look down at the now cold coffee in front of me. I spent $4.45 on it, so I drink away. I cool liquid goes down my throat and the once sweet coffee has turned kinda sour. I look around the small coffee shop, I make out the faces of people I will never see again. And then, something, someone caught my eye. Tall, quiffed blonde hair with all black on. He had a glow to him. A glow I never have seen before. And when our eyes connected. Everything stopped. We gazed at each other. When I blinked, he was gone. Just like that.

I can't finish this coffee, I stand up in a jolt and walk out of the coffee shop. My headphones are still in my ears playing a random song from pandora. I walk to the beat of the song. This has never happened before. I seen a lot, but never have I made contact with...
"Ahhh," I whimpered as I tripped on the sidewalk. Expecting to hit the ground, I fall into someone's arms.

"Thanks," I speak, but I notice I am on the ground and no one is around. I get up and start to run home.

~

As I rush into my house, I stumble to my room and pull my laptop. I had to document this. I have never seen such a color or person or thing. He was absorbed by a ice blue light. After I type in my experience, I grab my grandmas journal. I flip through to find the page. It can't be. I saw...

"Don't," something wished behind me. I turned around to see nothing.

"Y-y-you're an-n-," I stumbled my words. My mind couldn't wrap around it.

"Mhmm," he smirked. I turned to see him again. I saw his entire face. I never thought I would ever be able to be so close to one of his kind. As I looked at him, I examined his beauty. Blonde hair with a spiked quiff, dark blue eyes that faded into an ice blue. His lips were still in a smirk. The most unusual thing was, his lip was pierced. I have always had a disliking for facial piercings, but his complimented his pinkish red lips.

"Like what you see?"

"Well I have never seen one of your kind before. You're just so.."

"Sexy?"

"Flawless." His eyes lit up, then went back to a dullness.

"Yeah whatever you say, love. I never seen one of you before. Let me reword that. I never had one of your kind make eye contact with me."

"Never?"

"Never."

"Whats your name?" He questioned.

"Luna, you?"

"Luke." And that's when everything went black.