Beyond The Walls.

Weeks past. Sooo i decided to start back over a new life. You know kids gossiped and all i didn't really care anymore.
I gotta look beyond myself and see what am capable of.

I saw abby. Yasss the bitch, she gave me a " I don't like you glance". But i really don't give one damn.

She's the one that ain't making me live a normal life. Sooo fuck her.  Her boyfriend that she was speaking to was my brother.  Yupp believe me.

He told me not to make anyone knows where related except abby.  He's embarassed of me.  I'm embarassed of him cause he's 17 and dating my 14 year old "socal best friend" . Yupp he's my father's child and his name his

Brandon. When we were small he usually forced me to make him peek at my tits. Yupp. What a brother, no one knows about this but me.  I rather keep it to myself,  so all of this is what was hiding beyond walls.

Anyways. Thats not what's really beyond walls. After school today i received a text from Abby saying.

"Meet me at John's coffee cafe. "
Thats what she texted me. 
Yuupp.
Thats our private place.

So i got there 20 minutes later.

I wasn't interested to talk to her.

She apologized a million times but am not gonna forgive her.

Soo yaa.  She explained why she called me. She wanted to tell me that.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

..

She

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Had

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
HIV.

I was sooo fucking shocked.
I saw tears streaming down her cheeks.
Like t"f.
I've never seen abby so hurt before.
Now i was thinking back if I had it.
Yaa i forgot to mention it was the samething that killed my dad. He didn't had alot of woman but he had a wife that had alot of men.
That was my mom.
Yupp my mom has it. She's treating it.
Dad found out too late so he didn't get the chance to treat it and live a little longer.

I started bursting into tears. Remembering everything that happened.

Then i started to think. I my brother got it, i asked her and she said practically.

I got angry and sad.  Imma be angry he's my brother he usually gave me advice at times when I wanted to kill myself.

Uuggghhh.