Flirting Game.

Soooo yaa. I went in class and sat there like half an hour sitting and thinking about boys. This stupid history teacher thooo. The cute guy that I bumped into is in my class which is soo weird, I really need to stop focus on him. I gotta focus on Lisa's boyfriend and making him my 5th boyfriend . Do I ever plan on leaving one ? Naa fucktard. I love boys way too much to give up one just like that. Btw what would I do without a day of sex.
Ms. Miles. That stupid teacher had to call my name for no reason. He didn't see me calling his wife name Ms.Stewart when she's thinking about guys ''

Yeah, so he asked me a question and I didn't have one clue what was the answer. The look on my face made the class burst into laughter even Abby my socal bestfriend. The laughter ceased has he asked ''The cute guy the question '' Did he get it correct ofcourse he did. The class clapped and so did I.

Finally the class ended.

Sooo I did what I was best at .

I saw him coming so I bent over acting like am picking up something and my ass is fat and all and all the guys are dying to get a taste of it.

Thinking that Derek would had said woooo. Instead he headed to the exit of the rooom .

There came my disgusting ex '
Luke Armah.
Whispering. '' I know what your doing and you your flirting game ain't working out.
Ugggh. What a douche bag .
How could he say that my flirting game ain't working. What a moron.

FUCKTARD DIARY "

What an aweful day .