//twenty seven

Monday, crap. I hate Monday's. The only thing I'm looking forward to is seeing Sam. Wait, I can't talk to him for 8 hours. Jerk. I hate my life.

I walk to my closet and pull out my tight adida leggings, white long sleeved crop top, and my uggs. I fixed my hair and makeup before walking to the kitchen greeted by my sister.

"Hey beautiful, you look hot for once. What's the occasion?" she asked taking a bite out her apple.

"No reason" I lied. I'm not gonna see Sam till after school but I still want to look good. She shrugged grabbing her keys as we walk to her car driving to school.

-

I walk into school feeling somewhat confident. Like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. I have no idea but I loved it. I got some winks and hollers from some guys, making me feel even better. I notice Sam talking to Jack and Jack down the hall and his smile widens as he sees me.

He admires my body up and down, biting his lip in the process.

I nonchalantly wink and he winks in return. I turn my attention to my locker grabbing my bags for Science that I thankfully have with Sam since I'm in the advanced class.

The bell rings and I shut my locker door running to class before I'm late again. I made it to class a second before the bell rang and I sighed in relief. I spot Sam in the back saving the seat next to him.

"Hello beautiful" he said looking around to see if anyone was looking before pressing his lips to mine.

I pulled away with a smile and scooting my chair closer to him.

"I hate not being able to show you off" he sighed intertwining my fingers with his. I place my hand on his leg running it up and down trying to make him feel better.

"I know Sammy I know. I'm just glad that I have you, even if that means sneaking around or having to wait till after school" I faintly smile before turning my attention to our teacher.

-

The bell rang and sadly Sammy and I had to go our separate ways.

"I'll see you after school?" I ask biting my lip. He nods before walking to the senior locker bay.

I sigh when he's so small he's out of sight and I'm just standing here like a loser. Wow.

"Hey Stell" I turn to see Jenny and Gina walking my way.

"Hey guys" I smile tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I'm going to get my hair cut today, you wanna come?" Gina asks and I almost forget I'm hanging with Sam.

"Um I'm sorry I can't, I uh I have to redecorate my room" I'm probably the worst liar.

"You don't sound sure" she retorts crossing her arms over chest.

"Well I'm sorry guys, what about tomorrow?" I ask and the agree.

"Yay I love you guys, see you at lunch"

-

Finally the end of the day. I stayed after school until everyone was gone before sneaking off to the back of school. I see Sam's car and start sprinting. I open the door to the driver seat straddling his lap. I cupped his face with my hands as his arms wrapped around my waist.

"My girl"