//s. five

PANTHERS ARE GONNA WIN GUYS

"Hey babe" I smile at Gina as I sat down in the booth. She invited me too Outback since I haven't seen her in at least a month.

"I have some good news" she cheers. I set my hand in the palm of my chin waiting for her announcement.

"So, I have a new boyfriend and I invited him to lunch and his friend is tagging along" she said in one breath and I smiled grabbing her hand from across the table.

"That's great Gina I'm so happy for you, what's his name?" I asked.

"Derek Luh" a male voice answered. Gina immediately stood up pecking his lips. I'm guessing that's him.

"Derek this is my bestfriend Stella, Stella this is Derek" she introduced us.

I warmly smiled, "nice too meet you Derek Luh"

"It's Luh b.itch" he spat sitting down next to Gina. I rose my eyebrows at his sudden outburst but shrugged it off, sipping on my Pepsi.

"So where's your friend?" I asked politely as we conversed in random conversation.

"Uh...oh there he is" he nodded his head in the direction of the door. I looked in his direction and almost choked on my drink.

"Sam?!" Gina and I both gasped as a smirk played on his lips.

"I told you, I'm back. This time for good babygirl"

Yea I know short and bad but I'm not really into Sam anymore
so it's hard to write about him now but I'm gonna try. there's only five more chapters left just a heads up but for now, go read power trip and dirty mind love you guys !!