1

BAM

I felt like everything that was weighing on my shoulders, left. Left completely. Everything that ever made cry, scream, and angry, was gone. I don't know why more people do this, I thought.

I heard police sirens and ran as quickly as I could. Sprinting down a very filmier street, I ran to the fourth house on right, not even bothering to knock.

"Kaitlyn, is that you? It's nearly 2 am, why are you up?" Mr. McCartney asked me, sitting in the couch watching the T.V., multiple papers around him.

"I could say the same with you." I smirked running into his son's room.

"Paul wake up!" I said turning on his lamp, putting one leg each around his waist and shaking him.

"Kaitlyn? Is that you? It must be bloody 1 am, what the hell are you doing here?" He asked in a raspy voice.

"Is actually 2:06 to be exact. But anyway that's not the point, you'll never guess what I did!" I said smiling like a fool.

Looking down, he ignored my question and stared at my hands.

"Why are your hands bleeding and bruised?" He asked rubbing his fingers across my knuckles.

"Never mind that, I've done it." I promptly said, holding my head high.

"You mean you really did what John told you to do?" His face got a little brighter.

"Yep. I beat the shit out of Sarah. Hardest I've ever had I think. She might even, "

Paul stopped me and hugged me as hard as he could.

"And how do you feel?" He whispered in my ear.

"The best I've ever have." I said closing my eyes and resting my neck on his shoulder.

We stood like that for awhile, then I remembered what else I had to do.

"Hey Paul? We need to get the gang, I've got a plan." I said, nudging his head.

"And what's that?" he said getting outta bed and putting on a white t-shirt, and putting on some jeans.

I took of my shirt that was covered in beer and slightly blood, and looked for one in Paul's closet. Smirking at Paul's whistle, I grabbed a huge black shirt and took of my jeans. The shirt was long enough to be a dress, so I didn't bother with anything else.

"The plan is simple, to have the best night of our life." I said gathering my hair into a ponytail.

"Alright, let's go. We're getting a bus though, no way were gonna walk 3 miles." Paul said grabbing his coat, and offering me one too.

"No thanks, I like Ritchie's coats the best." I said declining his offer.

"I'll have to ask him which Goodwill he gets them from," Paul said jumping out his window and helping me do the same.

"Haha, you're so funny." I said very sarcastically.

I jumped on Paul's back, not wanting to walk the WHOLE block to get to the bus stop.

"Who's house first?" I asked as he sat me down on a bench so we could wait for the bus.

"George's. His parents are outta town and left their car, so we'll take that to get the others."

"Smart boy." I said nodding.

Paul and I walked onto the bus, paying 3 dollars, then started walking back to find a seat. Multiple old creepy men and woman were on this bus, couple staring me up and down. Paul noticed this and grabbed my waist like he was guiding me to seat, but I knew he was trying to be protective.