2

3rd/Sam's POV

The thin girl played with end of her lit cigarette, letting out a long drag as she looked down at the ground, her mind a complete blank. The walls of the restroom vibrated from the band playing on the other side. She threw the remainder of the cigarette on the bathroom floor, stomping it out quickly before she looked into the mirror and played with her blonde curls, and fixed a small smudge in her red lipstick. She glanced at herself once more and then walked back into the main area of the bar, taking her seat in the corner booth with her friends. It was a school night and almost three am, but it didn't matter. This was a typical Thursday night in Liverpool for this small group of girls. The blonde's eyes scanned the room and searched for nothing in particular, when she noticed the small group that had just walked in, laughing and tossing their cigarettes onto the floor. They held no interest to the girl; they seemed loud and obnoxious. She looked into them more, looking at them each individually. There were two girls, one had her face plastered with make up and a slutty outfit on while the other had a more natural beauty and what seemed to be a boy's shirt on, and from the way one of lads had his arm around her waist, she assumed it was his shirt. Each boy had dark hair and brown eyes, except for one. His bright blue eyes caught her attention quickly, but the rather large nose scared her a bit. She looked away as a tall, skinny boy from the group glanced her way. They all took a seat in a booth across the room, ordering a beer for each of them.

"I'm going to go get a pint, does anyone want anything?" She asked, standing up. The three girls all declined, still on their first glass.

She approached the bartender, yelling as loud as she could to be heard over the music. He nodded his head and moved to get her drink, leaving her to stand alone.

A few seconds later, the boy who had looked at her from the group was now at her side, talking too quietly for her to hear over the music. She shrugged her shoulders, leaning over to eat one of the peanuts on the bar counter. He watched her do so, and he seemed to look hopeless. He tried again, a little louder this time. "Hi, I'm George!"

She gave him a smile, not showing much interest with him.

"Are you-"

"Do you want something? I'm not really in the mood for talking." She didn't look him in the eyes. Instead, she took the pint for the bartender and thanked him as she started to walk back to her table. She stopped in her tracks and turned to the boy again. He looked around seventeen or eighteen, a year or two younger than herself. "Do you have a car?"

He hesitated, confused. He responded with a few, slow nods.

"Meet me outside by the front door." She yelled, turning to walk away yet again.

She sat her drink on the table and each of the girls made noises when she started to leave to walk outside. She flipped them off before she opened the door and stepped out into the cold night.

The boy was already there, a small smile on his face. "I'm not sure if you heard, but hi, I'm George." He extended his hand out to her, laughing nervously.

"I'm Samantha." She shook his hand quickly. "Which one of these is yours?" She asked, gesturing to the cars.

He eyed her carefully, confused by what she was saying. "Uh, that one, right over there," he pointed across the lot.

She nodded, "alright then, let's go." She moved towards the direction of the car and opened the backseat door, knowing no one ever bothered to lock car doors.

"I just have one rule. Don't do anything weird without asking first."

He raised his eyebrows and his eyes filled with fear. He seemed utterly confused.

She climbed inside and took off her shirt, gesturing for him to join her.

He glanced around quickly and got inside, closing the door behind him.

She removed the rest of her clothes and leaned in, kissing him. She leaned on top of him and began unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans.