Landon

(Mika's POV)

Michael and I were in the middle of a little make out-groping session in my room when Ezra called. He ignored the first call, but by the third he answered. Damn it...

"What?" Michael answers a little ruder than I think he intended to.

I roll off of the bed and head to the kitchen to grab some much needed water. After two minutes Michael comes out.

"We-I need to head back to the house," he says to me.

"Okay, what's up?" I ask as we both search for our shoes. He tosses me my left one from the living room.

"My exes boyfriend stopped by the house. He's not to fond of Meghan's...lifestyle," Michael replies as he finds my right shoe.

"Meghan's lifestyle?" I question as I put my shoes on.

"Meghan is...different Mika," he tells me as he sits down on the sofa to slip his shoes on. He's obviously a better shoe finder.

I just give him a questioning look. He stands up and grabs my hand. Once we reach his car he sighs.

"You can tell me Michael," I tell him. "I won't judge."

"Meghan's real name is Landon," he tells me and pauses for I'm assuming a reaction.

"O-okay?" I respond, kind of confused.

"She's transgender," he tells me as he finally glances over at me. "I've known since she was little, but her mother just would never accept it. Neither has her boyfriend Steven.

"I remember when she was just three-years-old," Michael chuckles as he starts the car. "She begged us for this one doll, but of course Natalie said no."

"You got it for her, didn't you?" I ask with a smile.

Michael nods, "her mother didn't find out for almost a year. She went to do some spring cleaning and found the doll in a shoebox underneath Meghan's been. That was our first major fight. It seemed to be all downhill from there.

"Natalie cared more about others opinions. She thought, thinks, that if Meghan is Meghan than her friends will talk and basically leave her. Her and Steven care more about their appearances than Meghan's feelings.

"Meghan is Meghan. There is definitely no denying that. I love her exactly the way she is. I want her to be happy. And being herself makes her happy."

I smile at him.

"What?" Michael asks as we pull into his driveway. If only I had known that he lived less than twenty minutes away from me.

I kiss him on the cheek, "you're an extraordinary man Michael Scott."

"Thanks?" I can't help but laugh at how innocent and amazing he is. "Oh, you know what? I should've asked you if you wanted to...you know...stay the night..."

"I'd love to babe," I tell him as I lean over and pull his lips to mine.

What started as an innocent kiss turned into a full on make out session. At some point I pulled him over the center console of the car and onto my lap. My hand is lost up his shirt as his are lost in my hair.

"My room?" Michael asks out of breath and then his lips are attached to mine again.

"Too far," I tell him as my hands wonder down to his zipper.

Michael stops kissing me and sighs. "As much as I'd love to in the car; it's our first time together and the kids are home..."

"True..." I reply. "Continue this tonight?" I ask.

He smiles and pecks my lips, "of course."

--

Once inside I quickly notice the tension in the living room. Ezra and Fortune are sitting together on one sofa and Meghan is on the other, well Landon I guess. He looks exactly like Ezra, just a little younger, because he is.

Obviously...

"Meghan you can go change now. He's gone," Michael tells her...him...it's confusing. Landon just sits back on the sofa with his head down. "Meg," Michael says as he kneels in front of Landon.

Landon then breaks down and falls into Michael's arms. Michael rubs his back and says comforting things to calm him down.

"Steven took all my things," Landon says.

Michael sighs, "well get your shoes on and we'll get you some new things."

Landon nods and stands up with Michael. Meghan. It's Meghan, Mika!