Prologue [My Fancy Patakaran. If You Make Angal, Chupe! Chupe!]

Hi~ This is the prologue. 

PROLOGUE [My Fancy Patakaran. If You Angal, Chupe! Chupe!]

Hi there! I just want to make paalala that this Watty story are only for the sumusunod:

1. Flirts

    It's obvious palang naman sa title ng story diba? Like D-U-H-H. You use your mata and your utak. It's made for you to isip isip and not for you to display it. Ok?

2. Trying Hard Flirts

     Not all readers are certified L-A-N-D-I so I make some exception for those na Trying Hard. Like, you should really make basa this kwento because you're going to learn how to be tulad me, a CERTIFIED FLIRT. And don't you agaw agaw my title, it's mine! So if you dare agaw agaw it, you alis alis na.

3. Wants To Be Flirt

     If you want to learn from the expert of doing landi then you may basa this story. I make you like me. But I won't make you ME. Why? Simply because this is my world, this is my story and of course I have to be more angat than you noh. What this? I teach you then you go more angat than me? No, a big NO.

4. Denying He/She Is A Flirt

     Oh my gee! Don't tell me this is ikaw? Like, wake up. It's time for you to make gising. Why? Because it's 2013 period. You have to be poud of it like D-U-H-H! I am your queen, you should be proud.

5. Wants To Be Flirted

     Kahit ano man you make baliktad to this world, I know you wanted to be landi by someone. Denial mamatay now.

6. Wants To Steal Someone From Someone

     All of us have what we call 'CRUSH'. All of us, I mean it. LAHAT !! So if you want to agaw them, you may continue to basa.

7. Have Tons Of Ex BF/GF

     You guys are my cousins. We are related having a list of they're useless ex'es. But ofcourse, lamang ako sa inyo. My list of my ex BF's are listed in a LOG BOOK. Yes, that's how madami they are.

You may ask, WHY DO I NEED QUALIFICATIONS?

Simply because ayaw kong magkaroon ng bahid ng pagkaCONSERVATIVE ang aking cute na story. I don't want that. You know? It's just makes me G-R-R-R. Like D-U-H-H !! I am proud to be a certified maladi. So if you hate me and my 'pinsans', do not continue kasi nga, baka matamaan ka sa panglalait in you. Baka magalit ka sa akin. Warfreak pa naman ako at baka makatikim ka sa akin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: Kaloka, ANG HIRAP MAG CONYO!!! But anyways, SLOW update lang po itong story na ito. I want to focus to KMBM FIRST. Thank You!) 

     ~OMG! You're So Much Drama Author!!