Soft drink, with a straw, please!

(A/N):Hey guys!

Still haven't made up my mind on which day to post. I'll give myself another week and see how it goes next week, since But since we're going to live here is officially over now. *sobs in a corner*... As of this chapter...Well damn, it took me about 20 minutes to decide on the title. I didn't know if I wanted the actual food from in the chapter or if I wanted random orders sayings that maybe have a symbolic in what's happening in the chapter. I opted for the latter... *coughs* straw *coughs*... hehehe.... Yeah okay so just know this chapter almost got named Thai-nk you, because I'm just that lame LOL... Hope you enjoy it. Comments are always appreciated and I'm really happy I got so many on this fic, it really helps to motivate me to write so please, I love feedback so feel free to leave any constructive criticism or simply fangirling lol!

Mood song: Metric – Artificial Nocturne.

PS: Sorry if there are any typos or words that don't work in a sentence or whatever... I should totally stop apologizing about this, I mean...you guys know already. XD

----------------------------------

"Do you want me?" He asks.

"Yes" I reply, knowing that I shouldn't be agreeing, that this is wrong, this isn't who I am. Right this instant, though, I can only find this truth inside my head, this thought that I want him to rip my shirt off the same way I want to rip his. And why fucking not?

As he's straddling me on that god damn kitchen chair, I lift my hands to his shirt, slowly caressing the muscles that lie beneath it. He gasps, surprised that I finally decide to give in. I slide my hands between two buttons and pull so hard that you can hear them pop one by one and fall, scattered everywhere in the kitchen.

I take in the view before my eyes and lick my lips, unable to even think of trying to look away. Enough pretending. His gaze meets mine and I can see a carnal hunger in his eyes. His smile widens as he realizes that I'm not kidding. He slides his fingers under my shirt and roughly pulls it off before rushing back to press his lips on mine. It's wild, wet and god, so hot. He presses his tongue between my lips, forcing me to grant him access inside my mouth. He explores it skillfully and eventually I find myself mimicking his movements the best I can. It pays off. I know it by the way the bulge in his pants just became a whole lot bigger.

Suddenly, he bites my bottom lip so hard that it starts to taste like blood. It doesn't hurt though. It turned me on...so much. He angles his head and smiles, letting himself slide off me and tentatively spreading my legs open. I nod and kick my head back as he takes off my pants and then my boxers. I could be self conscious about this... about the fact that I'm stark naked in front of this guy I barely even know. For some odd reason though, I am not. In fact, the desire that burns in his eyes just makes me even more confident. Still nervous, but confident. He kisses his way up on my thigh and I can hear the faint moan escaping my lips, almost begging him to go ahead and fucking touch me already. The touch leaves me all of a sudden but his tongue slides right back on me, from the bottom to top of my length, making me harder than I could ever be. It's almost painful. I raise my head back up. Grays meet greens and I can see the playful smile on his lips as he presses his mouth against the tip and keeps his gaze locked to mine. He stays there for a moment.

"L-Levi. Please." I beg, not caring one bit about what I had just done.

He smiles and roughly takes me all in. I jump from the intensity of that feeling but quickly try and be still again. He seems to be adjusting to my length but once that's out of the way, he skillfully moves his tongue around as he moves up and down, his fingers teasing my balls and crotch at the same time. It doesn't take long, maybe 5 minutes? Tops 10 ...It...it won't take long before he brings me over the edge. Even then, I know I will be back in the game in no time because this guy is a fucking god and the things I want to do to this body...and oh...fuck... I shouldn't have thought of that. I...I...