Into The Forest

Life after the wedding and knighting was very very beautiful ,Kayley and Garrett decided they were going to live somewhere where she use to live but a little closer to the Forbidden Forest ,after all Garrett did grow up there and they would go on walks,or sometimes use it for food,they loved each other very,very much,they always held hands and everything a couple would do,but what happens when their love is put to the test?

Ruber was in his labyrinth the only place he could call shelter,he was no more welcome into Camelot,he had his minions his magical sphere where he could see anything ,if he wanted to curse someone he would do it with his own black magic or send his minions.He had already chosen on his next victims ,in fact he had chosen them since many years ago ,he just wanted to be settle down first.

"Hahaha,Yes my plan is perfect !" Ruber cried out as he thought all over his plan again,"If I cannot conquer, Camelot,then maybe I can conquer happiness, and make the world a better place for me!" He chuckled some more.

"Uh,S-s-sir ,I mean Lord Rub-rub-Ruber uh only 15 second for plan to begin." started Tim a minion who basically stuttered.

"Very well,send her out." Ruber demanded .

"Madeline!" Cried out Tim

Madeline came out she looked stunning, long blonde hair,green emerald eyes,high high heels,make-up, and easy to talk to ,Madeline was sweet,she too was a minion and because she's a minion she must obey Lord Ruber's orders.

"Lord Ruber,may I ask, why do you want to interfere with the love of Sir Garrett and Lady Kayley?" I mean they seem sweet and gentle and-"

"They may seem that way but they ruined my life!Madeline you could never understand the world now go." Ruber pointed to a portal where she will enter and land in the Forbidden Forest.

She stepped in and all she saw was trees,trees,and more trees but she new if she had landed there so will the victim .

#########################################################
Back at Kayley and Garrett's home.

"Look,honey I think I should go get the um ,water for your tea." Kayley stated ,she was in the kitchen doing dinner.

Garrett came in and rapped his arm around her waist with her back to him as she was stirring the butter,"You know,Love you care too much,maybe I should go get the water and I'll bring back a surprise,deal."

"Trust me I'll have a better one." Kayley smirked .

"Not I can help it." Garrett teased.

"Hmm,we'll see" she placed a kiss on his cheek.

"I'll be back soon." He returned the kiss,grabbed his bag,and staff and started walking out door when Kayley cried out ,

"I love you!"

"I love you so much more!" He knew where she was going with this.

"Impossible!" She teased back.

"Uh," Garrett said dropping his bag and running towards her.He opened his arm and picked her up and they both fell into a passionate kiss,"why do you do this to me,Kayley?You think a guy would learn." He said in between the kisses pulling her closer. She pulled away and said,"You better get going."

He set off and yelled,"No more teasing!" Kayley giggled at his statement.

#########################################################
Back to the forest.

"Where is he?He should-" Madeline was started to worry but was interrupted by a humming

"Hmm,Hmm,Hmm" He was humming to Looking Through Your Eyes

Madeline new that was her cue she turned to her back and walked backwards as if she where to be lost until she bumped into him.

Every him got closer,and she got chills down her spine,of nerves.

Finally,FINALLY they "bumped"

Garrett was startled by the sudden contact but she calmed him down.

"Oh do forgive me, Sir ,you see I'm lost here,and I have no food and shelter I was wondering if you could show me the other way out,well now that you're here,thank God!"

"Well,Madame,I'll lead you but first let me get some water for my dinner tonight." Garrett felt a little more,he went for the water and held Madeline's hand and led her out the way. Meanwhile Kayley was excited,she checked three different times she was indeed pregnant,she couldn't wait to tell Garrett the surprise,and she also thought of the surprise that Garrett said he would bring her. She waited and waited and waited. On the way Garrett and Madeline had a short conversation about their lives and Madeline began to feel some love towards this man. Suddenly Kayley heard a giggle,she looked out the window and saw her lover but a white slender female next to him,Kayley thought she was too close and waited at the door,once Garrett and Madeline were close enough to the door,Kayley opened it herself,

"My love, what a pleasant surprise "

"Oh yes,um I forgot, but here's the water." He handed it to her and she made the tea,when she returned she didn't understand why she was so jealous she shook it off and enjoyed the day with her husband and guest. At night time,Madeline stayed in a room downstairs while Garrett and Kayley where upstairs .

Kayley was already in bed waiting for Garrett to come out the bathroom,he did soon and before he got on the bed he said,

"Oh,Kayley I do believe you have a surprise for me ."

"Oh that,well," Kayley patted a place near her indicating Garrett to come over and so he did,he sat and then,"Well,I'm pregnant."

Garrett was excited he jumped ,he danced,he sang,he hugged and kissed Kayley and he couldn't sleep he was up thinking of name such as : Ramin,Ella,Blair,Geronimo,Erik,Faye,etc. Best day ever. Or so it seemed