Sweety?

They arose the next morning to the smell of freshly backed bread.

Garrett arose looking at the sun and Kayley popped her eyes open.
“Garrett?" She seemed confused, but she instantly  remembered that Madeline had spend the night, she thought to herself that maybe it was Madeline who baked it herself....WITHOUT HER PERMISSION. oh how it enraged Kayley.Garrett got up and was followed by Kayley but Kayley noticed that some of her pebbles were on the floor so she picked them up.Garrett entered and noticed Madeline there.

“Oh good morning sweety." She gasped the fakest gasp and placed a kiss on his cheek.

Kayley heard and ran immediately.

“Sweety?!"To Madeline,Kayley had appeared out of no where.
She turned pale.

“Oh forgive me if I alarmed you,I've always used a sweety.

“And I suppose,you've always used the kiss greeting." Kayley murmured under her breath.Kayley was shocked of her sudden language.She turned to Garrett only to see him give her a pleading look to just comply.

“Well,Ladies it's a wonderful day outside and well-"

“Garrett,I wish to speak with you." Kayley pulled him away.

They got to their room and.“Garrett,I'm not sure about this...Madame,I don't-"

“I understand, Kayley but every  and I mean every guest must feel welcome."Garrett told her.

“Oh?Well,Ruber wouldn't mind my jealousy."

Ruber.....Ruber.....Ruber....Ruber...
As that name filled her mind she thought that they had discovered her wicked plan even though she didn't want to,who else would she depend on. No one,no one picked her up from her poorness and sadness so now she had that burden to deal with.She sighed