News and thank you

Hello!!

First, I'll like to thank the people who took their time to read my story and leave feedback behind. Thank you to the ones who left suggestions and caught some of the errors that wouldn't let me sleep during a week if I would just see them after the book was published. 

I'm going to remove the private chapters, only leaving the area related to the questions. I've already made all the necessary changes and my proofreader is copy editing a lot more to make the book flow better and fix the small details like lack of commas and long dash. 

Meanwhile, I have a draft of the new cover and I'm excited that things are moving forward. 

It has been a struggle, I have to confess. I thought things would go a lot faster since this book has been accepted in May for publication. I didn't want to publish this book without being sure that things would work out... But... well... fingers crossed. Let's hope everything is okay so I can publish the second book on my own without having to deal with some weird people along the way XD

If I would just bent out all I had to put up with these past months, I would probably need a hammer and a large wall to break... anger therapy at its best. 

Anyway THANK YOU to the ones who answered the questions and finished the book. Now I just have one other request. What do you think of the following synopsis:

Option 1

Annabel had a simple mission: find a pureblood vampire to cure her brother and her new undercover identity would make her closer to that goal.

However, she didn't expect to meet a breathtaking werewolf sheriff who wanted everything but to leave her alone, or to find a community willing to accept a hybrid like herself.

Shane craved the day that he would meet his soul-mate. So when she appeared in the form of a young and sexy school teacher, he put his mind and heart to convince her to be his forever. Even if she didn't seem willing to let him in her heart.

Annabel wasn't looking for a playmate, but maybe the soul-mate she never knew she could have was enough to make her open up and tell Shane who she really was and what she was looking for.

Option 2

Annabel was a strong woman with a dark past that made her seek revenge against the man who had killed her parents and put her brother in a coma. Arriving to a new town with an undercover identity to protect and a mission, the last thing she wanted was to fall in love with the sexy and persisting werewolf who thought she was a helpless human in need of saving.

Shane had longed to find his soul-mate for decades, so when Annabel fell right into his arms after an encounter with rogue vampires, he did what a smart wolf would have done, he took her to his home and tried to make her swoon over him.

But when Annabel's secrets come between their happiness, will their love survive or will she just push him away and reject the life that they could have together?

Option 3

Annabel was far from being the damsel in distress. Being a hybrid gave her awesome physical abilities and being a hunter was what made her endure her parents' death at the hand of a vampire radical that wanted to purge the world of hybrids. 

However, her life wasn't just kicking ass and trying to find her parents' killer. When her brother was hurt by a special serum to kill hybrids, she needed to find a pureblood vampire to save his life. 

Arriving to an unsuspecting town with a mission and an undercover identity, the last thing Annabel needed was Shane, a hot werewolf, following her every step and wanting to play the knight in shining armor. Annabel was led to believe that hybrids didn't have a soul-mate, so when the overwhelming attraction and the need to be close to that breathtaking gorgeous werewolf clouded her judgement and became more than a fling, Annabel was against the wall, unsure if she should trust the guy or run the fastest that she could to protect her secrets. But maybe all she needed to save her brother was right there in that town and  Shane had all the answers to the questions she didn't know she had. 

Option 4 ... 

Everything above isn't the best and I could do better XD 

Anyone wants to give it a try?