Chapter 2

Ari
I walked back from school to my house linking arms with Tammy. We were laughing about our many inside jokes we had. As we turned the corner onto my lane I saw a figure sitting on the park bench. He turned his head to face me and I saw it was the same guy from last night. He seems to be appearing everywhere I go. "Ooooh mr dark and mysterious over there is eyeing you up" Tammy said as I gently smacked her arm. "He was outside the club last night and it's sort of freaking me out, I don't want him to see me go in my house" I replied.
"Common Ari, it's just a coincidence. Besides I wouldn't mind him knowing where I live" Tammy laughed as she winked at me. As we moved closer to my house my eyes lingered on his again. Out sticky eyes stopped when my mum whizzed round the corner in her police car. Having my mum on the police force always made me feel safe. I looked back at the bench to see that the guy had gone. Strange. Hopefully now he won't see what house I live in.

It was a few hours since Tammy had left now and I was eating pizza with my mum on the couch watching Teen Wolf. We have always liked the same TV programmes. "Hey honey could you take out the recycling, the bin man is coming early tomorrow" she said to me. "Sure mum" I replied as I moved out of my comfy position in the corner of the sofa. As I walked outside of my house I heard rustling behind the bin. Shoot what if it's the guy. I moved closer to the bins, edging towards them closely. Without thinking I pushed the bin aside expecting to see the guy but I just saw a scraggly cat rummaging In a rubbish bag behind it. "Expecting to see me sweetie?" I heard an unfamiliar voice behind me. I whizzed around to see the guy standing right next to me. God damn the person who said things were uglier up close was so wrong. "Uh sort of actually. Why are you here?" I nervously said as I twiddled my thumbs. "Well I saw you walking home today and I couldn't miss my chance talking to a pretty girl like you could I." He said with a wink which made me intensely blush. "Oh and my name's Ari" I exclaimed with a cute smile. "Jack, I'm new around here. See you round." He replied with a smirk. "Yeah, see you." I said shakily. He gently reached out his hand and stroked the side of my face. "Relax" He said as a small smile curved at the end of his perfect lips. When he took his hand off my face it felt tingly as I walked back inside. I can't feel like this towards a guy I don't know, I have Nash and I should be completely satisfied with that as any other girl would be. But do I want more? I crave the adrenalin rush of more of a bad boy.

Sorry the first chapters are quite boring but I just need to get the story started. It will get better soon I promise