Chapter 4

Ari
I was nervously waiting in my room for Jack to arrive. He probably thinks I'm so weird asking him to live in my home. What if he felt pressured to accept? While I was in deep procrastination I heard two knocks on my window. Startled, I turned around to see Jack laughing. I let him in and he hurled his bags across the room one knocking a photo frame on the floor with a smashing sound. "Jesus shit Ari I'm so sorry!" Jack said rushing over accident. He picked it up as pieces of glass fell off the frame. "Who's that?" Jack asked pointing at the man who wasn't visible behind the cracked glass covering his face and was also holding a tiny baby girl in his hands. "That's my Dad and I when I was just born. But he died two years ago." I explained. There was an awkward silence. Jack walked over to me and embraced me in a tight hug that lasted for about a minute. "I'm so sorry Ari" He whispered into my ear. He pulled my face to meet his. His dark eyes were so alluring and I just wanted to kiss him even though I haven't really known him for long. Out of silence, a car pulled into my driveway. We both rushed to the window to see who was there. my mum. "Shit!" I screamed as I went over to push Jack's luggage under the bed. "Uhh, where do I go?" he said laughing. "Stand on the table and flip open the loft door on my ceiling and climb through." I explained giving him a thumbs up. He began to climb up into the loft but he slipped and was hanging on by one hand. Because I thought he was about to fall I ran up to him and grabbed a part of his body, which just happened to be around his balls. He looked down at me and smirked then started laughing. I nervously laughed as I let go of him and let him climb up into the attic. Around 30 seconds later my mum came in my room. "Hey sweetie, I came back early to cook you a meal. Spaghetti Bolognese is that ok?" My Mum questioned.
"Yeah that's brilliant, could you do me an extra extra large portion please?" I begged, hoping to get enough to give to Jack as well as myself.

"Mum I'm gonna go finish this upstairs" I shouted carrying my spaghetti Bolognese upstairs on a new plate and with some clean cutlery. I opened my door shocked to see Jack sprawled across my bed. "My servant awaits." He said flashing me a perfect smile. He was lying there in trackies and grey hoodie and I generally just wanted to hug him for hours but I knew I couldn't. Jack quickly ate his meal and started to head up to the attic to sleep. "Hey, Thank you  so much for this Ari." He said.
"No problem, I want to help." I said smiling.
"Sure it's nothing more than that. He said walking towards me. I could feel my heart beating faster. I shook my head quickly then he placed a gentle kiss on my head and said "Goodnight Angel"