Chapter 4

JACOB
That girl needs to be taught
a lesson. I called Peter and Greg to grab her at the park whenever she goes alone and take her to the 'usual place'. Days passed and I found myself getting closer to Ava which sort of scared me. She sort of made me start opening up bit by bit and it felt good to let out your problems

AVA
  I wore a pink top and a skirt and went to the park just to chill. I've been here for a month and I'm quite glad that Jacob's beginning to feel among us now. I strolled around the park for a few then I felt like I was being followed. I looked back and looked at everyone around me but these two guys dressed in black and blue caught my attention. You know in books the bad guys always wear black, I had no other choice. Every time I changed my position or spot, I always saw them. I was ready to go home when I felt two strong arms grab me from behind and my mouth was covered. I kicked him in his vital area then stepped on the others' foot. Instead of running immediately, I smashed their heads together and took off, bumping into someone "watch were you're going" I said as I looked at the idiot that bumped into me. Jacob. "I apologize for my clumsy behaviour. I was looking for you" he said softly. I bet he crammed that line, something's wrong "why?" I asked cause he doesn't look for me on a normal day "I wanted to ask you if you'd like to hang out tomorrow, here" he said. Why? "Um sure" I replied as I hurried home. I rushed to Ray's room and told him everything "well the puzzle is left for you to put the final touches. Just be careful and be very observant. You never know if he wants to kidnap you" he advised "thanks Ray." I said giving him a hug before going to bed. The next day I waited for Jacob at the park. It was 5 p.m. and he was no where to be found. A few minutes later I spotted him running towards me "I swear this is the last time I'll wait for you" I said "sorry I had to get this" he said as he gave me a rose. "Thank you?" I was unsure. There's more to this guy that I don't know about. I spotted the two idiots that grabbed me the other day. Not to forget, I was wearing a blue button up shirt and shorts that stopped a few inches above my knee. One grabbed me and the other hit Jacob but it looked sort of unreal. I was tied up and blind folded before I was put in a car, that's what it felt like.
    I opened my eyes and found myself in a turquoise blue room, on a bed and was chained to the edges. My shirt was unbuttoned revealing my lace bra, where the hell am I? "Hello!" I yelled then the door opened and a guy with brown hair and blue eyes walked in "I see you're awake beautiful" he said "what do you want from me?" I spat "everything. Now if you corporate you'd go but if you don't, I'm afraid you'll have to cross the line to the other world" he smirked. That smirk was so familiar, it reminded me of that bastard, Jacob. "Why are you doing this?" I asked my voice low "trust me beautiful, the reason's complicated" he sighed "please don't do this" I begged. He walked towards me and caressed my cheek. Ew. He removed the chains and when I wanted to charge he brought out a gun "don't try me beautiful" he said then pointed it to his head. Are you crazy? "Ok, I get the fact that you want to rape me but I seriously don't want to go to jail" I said then kicked it out of his hand. We both struggled for the gun and when I realised he was calling for back up, I locked the door and threw one leg of my flats at his hand. It landed on the bed and as I jumped on it I was too late. He had the gun. I worked up a little scheme in my head. Calculations-perfect, action-great, target-at a perfect angle. I made a final jump and slapped the gun out of his hand. Calculations-perfect, target-got, but actions were not as I planned. I ended up on top of him and our lips met. Ew. I was kissing my kidnapper/rapist. Not cool. The situation was more awkward than it's supposed to be because my shirt was opened. He slowly wrapped his arms around my waist but I kept my lips sealed "kiss me Ava" he said. Fuck no, how did he know my name?" Tell me it's nothing but a dream. I quickly got off him and buttoned up as I handed him back his gun. My head was playing with me and I needed it to stop "how do you know my name?" I asked looking at him. He removed something from his eyes which I concluded were contacts and he reached for his hair when he pulled off the wig "you have got to be kidding me" I said as I saw Jacob sit in front of me. So he wanted to rape me, he got those men to kidnap me yesterday and today, meaning the hit and the date was all a fucking plan! Why would he do this to me "why? Why would you want to rape me? I was slowly beginning to trust you" I said looking at him still in shock "look I'm sorry" he replied "excuse you?" I scoffed "I said I am sorry" he rose his voice. Silence reigned for a while and my head was spinning as I tried to fix the puzzle "so you raped Jordan?" I softly asked and he nodded "why would you do that to your best friend's cousin?" I yelled "he's not my best friend okay?" He yelled and I yelped. I never thought I'd be scared of him but he had so much anger burning in him now. I got irritated and got out and looked for a way to get home but failed. I shivered from the cold seeing that it would rain anytime from now. A car pulled up beside me and Jacob's head peeped out "get in the car, it's about to rain" he said with a commanding tone "so you can rape me right? Or have a backup cause I see you're two now and besides, you can't tell me what to do" I said as I walked "Jay man, be a gentleman. I'm so sorry for my friend's behaviour. He can have problems at times-" the other guy in the car said "you sure he's not demented?" I commented and noticed he was trying to be calm "like I said and would continue to say, I'm sorry for his terrible attitude. Please come in and let me drop you off" he said calmly. I got in the car and the rain started pouring. As soon as I could find my way home I told the guy to stop the car. I gave him a small smile because he stopped and two, he didn't question my decision "I'm Peter by the way" he said smiling "Ava. Nice to know we still have gentlemen in our world of today" I said then stepped out into the rain.