9

hope you enjoyed the last chapter :P

**************************************************************************************************************

I returned with James by my side and the dead dears in my arm's, " Tom they've left behind a blood trail go cover it up please " i shouted, " yes Mr beta " he groaned approaching from the slope entrance to the courtyard " oh shut up " i said, ripping off a leg and throwing it at him " and be a good doggy ", he growled when he walked past me, i growled back mine over voicing his. He walked faster and slammed the door behind him i continued dragging the body's down the slope to the courtyard, it was abandoned with only a new blooded guy sat around the giant fire.

I threw the bodies down and immediately James was tugging on a dears body, i walked up to him and sat beside him "where is everybody?" i asked looking at him, " having.....fun with their mate's" he replied looking into the fire "whats up?" "they have their mate's and i don't" "don't worry , mine was sat under my nose for a few days before one night i realised" i replied giving a faint smile, he stood up and began walking away " what'- " i started interrupted by his voice creaking into my mind "Its Harvey, i went to your first primary school and you have anger issue's" He shouted.

I sat by the fire staring into it the red and orange flames, my concentration disturbed by a touch on my shoulder, Madison was holding a dears chest i smiled back and took it from her hand's, she turned away and began walking but before she could take a third step i had hold of her waist, i pulled her back and laid her on my lap, i placed my head next to hers and my lips on hers, her tongue breached my mouth, i allowed her to move it freely "Vampires" Tom screeched, i insanlty flew to my feet throwing Madison to the ground and ran to the echoeing voice that was croaking in the distance.

Tom was leaning against the giant gate panting and red faced, " there are.......thousands.....of them"