Chapter 2: Leaving Home

* Still Albany's POV*
Everyone loved the casserole so now we were just gathered in the living room watching my favorite movie, The Perks Of Being a Wallflower. Andy knows why I love this movie so much and when I asked if we could watch it he gave me a sad smile. When it got to the part where his sister got slapped I left the room I told them I had to use the bathroom.
     I did go to the bathroom so I wasn't entirely lying. I sat against the bathroom door and just cried. I craved my razor, but as I was searching through my makeup bag there was a knock at the door. "Albs are you alright? Can I come in please?" I unlocked the door and the first thing Andy did was check for cuts" "Andy I didn't" "Thank God" he then took me in a bone breaking hug. I started to sob into his chest and we stayed like this until I ran out of tears.
"Don't worry we're leaving in the morning" Andy mumbled with made me a bit happier. "I'm going to go get some sleep alright?" "Yeah we all should be heading to bed. We have quite a day ahead of us tomorrow" "G'night Andy I love you" "Good night Albs I love you too" he gave me one last hug and I went to my room.
I just laid flat on my back with my eyes wide open. I couldn't fall asleep at all. I sighed and sat up grabbing my ukulele. I strummed some chords for a bit and started humming the intro to Somewhere Over The Rainbow.
I began to sing the first verse quietly. As I got more comfortable I got a little louder. When I looked up Andy was in the doorway along with Jinxx smiling at me. My face went beet red. They started clapping and I felt as if I was shrinking into the bed hoping to disappear.
"That was amazing!" Jinxx exclaimed "Shut up" I mumbled. "Albs" Andy said with the biggest smile on his face. "What?" "That was perfect." I looked down at my ukulele embarrassed. "Thanks" I whispered. "Off to sleep you go!" Andy chirped. I rolled my eyes, but nodded. "Good night big brother." "Good night little sister. I love you" "I love you too."
I didn't really sleep all that well, but I did get a bit of sleep before Andy, Ashley, Jinxx, Jake, and CC started jumping on my bed. I heavily sighed as I peeled my warm covers off me, getting up, and slapping each stupid boy on the back of the head. "How can you guys be so hyper it's 6 in the fucking morning." " Well, there's this lovely concoction called coffee!" CC said as he picked me up off the ground. "CC PUT ME DOWN NOW" I yelled as I slammed my balled fists into is back, but it didn't seem to affect him. After a few more seconds I crossed my arms, rolled my eyes, and gave up. Eventually he let me down so I could get ready as they put my things in the cab.
Honestly I'm very nervous because we're flying back to the venue they were staying at before coming here and I've never been on an airplane. As I was taking a shower I was tracing over my scars hoping they didn't heal too fast. Whenever my scars heal I start cutting again. I don't really know why, but I just like seeing them there as a reminder I guess. I quickly washed my hair and my body and jumped out drying up fast with a towel so I could get dressed. I combed through my hair and put it up in a terrible wet bun and grabbed my stuff in the bathroom. As I left the bathroom Ashley was carrying some of my things to the taxi, but I didn't notice him until I was falling on my ass. "Sorry Albany, I didn't see you there" Ashley said as he set down a suitcase to help me up. "' 'S okay, I'm alright" I laughed brushing off any dirt that could have possibly got on me. "Is this it Ashley?" "For the most part yeah" "I'll be out in a second then"
I grabbed a bag and but my tile true in it and then went into the living room and grabbed all my favorite movies. I decided to jot down a note for dad so he wouldn't call the police if he noticed I was gone and taped it to the refrigerator. I'm glad to finally leave this place. Before walking out the door I placed the house key on the counter and then locked the door as I left.
There were two taxis and I hopped in the second one which had Andy and Jake. I leaned my head against the window watching the house disappear as we drove off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I am so sorry it took so long to update, but with getting a new phone and with school I haven't had much free time to write. I'll try my best o get on a writing schedule now. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Years!
~Later Lovelies
Mels