Chapter 1: I Miss You

Today is Andy's birthday he's now 25 and I haven't seen him in 7 years. I twittled my phone in my hand trying to decide if I should call him or just text him. His band Black Veil Brides has gotten really big and they're currently on Warped Tour. He's probably partying right now.
I sighed and scrolled down my contacts and clicked on his number and held the phone to my ear listening to it ring. He picked up on the third ring, but the voice didn't sound like Andy. "Hello?" And unfamiliar voice spoke through the phone. "Uhm is Andy there?" I ask nervously. "Yeah one second he's playing beer pong at the moment." I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Could you give him the phone?" "Yeah" I heard shuffling as the phone was being passed. "Uh hello?" A drunk Andy slurred and my heart dropped knowing he wouldn't remember this conversation. "Hi Andy" I breathed "Albs?" Andy questioned using the nickname he used to called me to annoy me, but right now I could care less. "Yeah... Happy Birthday.." I muttered sadly. "Are you okay" "Yeah" I said as a tear rolled down my cheek. "I just really miss you" "I miss you too" "Who was the boy who picked up your phone?" "Ashely" "Oh" I said with an edge in my voice. "Do you not like him?" "No it's not that. I have nothing against him I've just been on edge lately." " Has dad still-" "Yeah.." "I'm sor-" He choked out. "Andy stop. You left me. You have no right to even fucking do that shit. And on top of it you don't even have the audacity to call me and you've already forgot my birthday 4 years in a row. I am done" "Albany please" "Don't" I hung up and broke down crying. He called back but I let it ring. I curled up in a ball and just cried myself to sleep.
****
I woke up to 20 missed calls 30 messages and 14 voicemails all from Andy. I sighed picking up my phone to listen to the voicemails first.
"Albany I'm so sorry please answer me" He sounded like he was going to cry. "Albs please I didn't want to just drop you like I did things just got overwhelming" and I skipped to another and another but the last one got to me. "Albany please answer your phone" He begged through sobs "I need you.. I'm booking the next flight home and I'm not leaving until you forgive me" I was crying now. He sounded so broken. I read through the messages crying even harder. I decided to call him. I pressed the call button and he picked up on the first ring. "Albany thank god!" He sounded so relieved. "I'm so sorry Albs" "I miss you so much" I said through tears. "I'll be there in a hour or so I just got off the plane a few minutes ago. Is dad home?" "No he's on a business trip for 3 weeks." Okay thank God." "Yeah.." "You're okay right?" "Yeah, I've never been better." "How so?" "I've got my brother back." "You never lost me." "It felt like I did.." He sighed and the line was silent for awhile. "I'm so sorry.." "I know Andy, I know."
That hour waiting for Andy was probably the longest most agonizing hour of my life. I heard a knock at the door confused to why he didn't just walk in. Until I opened the door to see his hands completely filled and his band mates standing behind him. "I hope you don't mind they came ." I didn't say anything. I just gave him a bonecrushing hug and he returned it gladly. "It's been too fucking long" I mumbled into his shirt. Andy is like 6 inches taller than me so I come to his shoulders.
I grab a few of Andy's things and run into his old bedroom that hasn't changed aside the bed spread being messy because I sleep in there when I miss him which is a lot. I sat on the bed waiting for him to catch up. He walked in to me swinging my legs up and down. "I hope you don't mind, but I sleep in here sometimes." "I don't, but why?" "When I really miss you. It smells like you in here and it makes me feel like you never left." I saw guilt flash through his eyes. He sat down beside me giving me another warm hug. "Wasn't that my hoodie?" He smirked. "Yeah I stole it out of your bag before you left." He chuckled lightly and then we heard Ashley and I think CC arguing.
Andy rolled his eyes and I followed him to the living room. "Guys what's going on?!" Andy hollered. They shut up immediately. Andy crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows waiting for and explanation. "They were arguing about sleeping arrangements." Jake covered for them, but I could tell that wasn't it. Andy sighed and rolled his eyes. "We're only staying one night and then we're taking Albany with us." "Huh?" I questioned caught off guard. "I'm keeping my promise Albs" "I'm not 18 yet though." "I can't wait any longer. I need you safe." I gave him another tight hug and then I heard his tummy rumble. "Somebody's hungry" I giggled. "Yeah" Andy chuckled. "Shall I make you're favorite?" Andy's face lit right up, and the others were oblivious to what was going on. I make this type of casserole with green beans and cream mushroom soup and crispy onion things on it and it's so good. It's Andy's favorite food that I make. Hopefully the other guys will like it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hi lovelies I hope you like this chapter and sorry if it dragged a bit at the end I wanted it to be longer for you guys.
~Later Lovelies
Mels