A Fan Dreams Of Meeting Diggy Simmons

Wake up this morning feeling tired and miserable and hearing my annoying mother making noise like a bunch of farm animals saying Lexi Lexi wake up you have modelling practice today and remember Mr.Todd doesn't allows late students in class later,she said,hearing the groans of Lexi saying shut up to her mom with anger. Meanwhile hearing rocks dropping on my roof top and the calling of my friends saying," Lexi! Lexi!, you gotta come to a pool party and Diggy is hosting it. Diggy is Lexi 's crush she is specially is in love with him. In my mind I said to myself I am not going to modelling practice today cause this is my only chance of meeting him in person, but I know if my mom find out she would freak out and maybe put me under house arrest for not going to modelling practice , which I don't take it seriously. Afterwards I let my friends come in and then I called my modelling teacher and told him that I cannot make it for modelling practice today because I had a minor injury to my ankle hearing my gay modelling teacher told me ok was relieving, cause he was a very harsh man who despretly needed the you know what . Meanwhile I heard Diggy was on the radio sending out request to the top ten beautiful ladies all over the world I squealed so hard it sounded off like a whisle percing through my friends ears . Counting down the ladies that called hearing the phone rings on the other end waiting crazily for them to answer and they didn't answer Lexi was very upset what happened to her. Anyways Lexi gather all of her friends and went shopping to buy themselves new bikinis for the pool party. Reaching the entrancing of the party I was feeling guilty and a feeling of anxiety, maybe I should go home Lexi said Camren one of her friend says "Let us go in and stop being so scared of going in she said. Ok Lexi said I am going in but if I mess up I would feel like an idiot she said. Walked in the party the place almost looked liked Neverland with dancers and different celebrities all over the world. My eyes glanced at Diggy Simmons and I screamed like an idiot well no one heard but it looks like he did heard the noise, seeing him walking over I was crying and breathing heavily cause I was so shock. He introduced him self to my friends and gave them a hug then he saw me and I could felt his heart like he would feel mine's.THIS IS WHAT I WANTED ALL ALONG,IS TO MEET DIGGY SIMMONS.