Chapter 5

Spencer and I decided to spend the day at the beach. We got our bathing suits on adn heading for the beach. We got their around lunch time and bought sandwiches. We went into the water but it was freezing. We decided to lay down on our towels and read gossip about celebrities. I couldn't keep my mind off of Harry. Millions of thoughts raced through my mind. I got lost in my thought sand eventually fell asleep on my beach towel. "Julia. Julia. JULIA!" I rolled off into the sand, "Yes Spencer?" I annoyingly asked. She laughed, "It's 6 o'clok. You've been out for 4 hours. I was going to let you sleep but you started mumbling Harry in your sleep." I groaned. My neck really hurt. "Whatever. What time is Jake coming?" She shock her head. "He's not coming for a few days. I figured you and I could use some time to just hang out." I stood up, "Sounds good. Let's go home." She nodded in agreement. We started walking home when we decided togo out to dinner with Spencer's aunt who was in the next town over. We got home and took showers. I wore a striped red crop top with ripped jean shorts and gladiator sandals. There was the honk of a car and Spencer and I left.  Natalie, Spencer's aunt, was like an aunt ot me as well. "Wow Julia you grew up", she said to me. I just smiled not exactly sure how to reply. We got to the resturantand while we were eatign a curly haired boy walked in. "HAR-oh sorry." Spencer laughed, "smooth".  I was crazy. It was time to accept the fact that i would never see Harry again. And that guy was staring at him for a reason. He was bad news. During dinner Natalie had so many questions. I couldnt focuse though. Finally, we were home. "Julia you better get to sleep. You've been out of it all night." I yawned. "Ya, uh whatever." I stumbled into my room, not bothering to change and feel asleep.

~~~~~~

"JUUUUUUUUUUUULIAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I fell off my bed. "What?." It was almost 12 noon. Spencer laughed, "The mall is having a huge sale. C'mon get dressed. We gotta be there by 4. Sale starts at 8 pm. I did the math and if we got into every store before the sale for about 20 minutes we'll be able to go everywhere" She practically threw me inot the shower. I had a feeling we'd be using a lot of the money my parents gave us today. After I got dressed Spencer told me that her aunt was going to take us to the mall, which was 40 minutes away, and we had to get a cab to take back. This would be the last day Spencer and I would be alone, so we mine as well do some girly things! . It wasn't very crowed which surprised me as this sale was supposed to be HUGE.  We bought a bagel and a coffee first, since I still hadn't eaten anything yet. This mall was gigantic. I don't know how we would be able to go to every store. Why were we here at 8 am? "Spence, the sale doesn't start for 4 hours. Why we here?" She ignored the question, "Okay so here is the plan-" I pretty much zoned outs. We went into a bunch of cute stores and bought a lot of stuff. It was getting more and more crowded. "FIVE, FOUR, THREE", they were counted down the time until the sale. I found out that by sale, they meant for 15 minute everything was free. It all happened so fast. All I heard was them shout ONE and I could feel myself being thrown in every direction. When I was running through one store, I lost Spencer and saw a familiar face. The man from the coffee shop. I could him dragging me through the crowd. Somebody appeared and kicked him. He dropped me and I blanked out.

~~~~~~~

I woke up in a hospital bed. "Oh thank God you are okay", it was Spencer's aunt Nathalie. She explained how the man tried to kidnap me but some guy stopped him. I was trampled and broke my wrist. They had to keep me awake for 2 hours so they started talking about random things. Eventually I politely asked them to leave, and I feel asleep. I was in that awkward stage where you are half asleep. "You can thank me later for saving you", I heard the unmistakable British accent say. "Don't worry, I am alone." I saw up, "What are you doing here?" Turns out Harry was the one who saved me. We began talking and Nathalie came in and thanked him a bunch of times while Spencer and I were in shock. She even invited him to dinner. He declined, thankfully. I was being let out that day. "Harry I-" He came over and kissed my forehead, "Don't worry sugarplum. This isn't the last you will see of me." And he was gone.

A/N IM SOOOO SORRY I haven't updated. I've been really busy. I don't even know if people are reading this to be honest. ANYWAY, I will write Chapter 6 when this gets 5 votes, 5 comments, and 10 reads. PLEASE? Thanks for reading and stay gorgeous :* xx