The start of your story

Hey, at first I like to say:
It's my first story, so please don't blame me >///<

Every chapter the picture will be integrated, so please watch them too c;

If I make any mistakes, don't hesitate to say me. So beforehand I want to apologise for my mistakes...

__ = your name
(L/n) = last name
(W/n) = whole name
(H/c) = hair colour
(H/l) = hair length
(E/c) = eye colour
"   "  = direct speech
'    '   = thoughts
  - if there are others I will explain them ;) -

    To all eren fans: in this story you don't really like each other. But you have the same friends

Sooo let's finally begin c:

Today's the first day of the 104th trainees squad. Right now Keith Shadis, your chief instructor, is literally shouting at everyone. You just hope that he doesn't yell at you too.. As the time went by, you get bored and sink into though.

'Hi my name is ___ . I'm 15 years old, and today's my first day of my military training. Wait... why am I even introducing myself?! As if someone could hear that... ahh fuck it. Now that I'm at it... I'm bored anyways... so to tell my story why I am here: when I was young, I was a happy - go - lucky child that didn't cared about anything. Well I didn't knew how the real world was at that time... I had my mother and father, my older brother and my little sister. We were a happy family. One day when I was playing outside (around the age of 10) I saw a boy. My heart skipped a beat. And for me, it was love at first sight... we became friends, and after one week of playing games together, I thought that he thinks the same way of me. I know. I know. S-T-U-P-I-D. But let's go on... Then the fateful day came... it was the day when the colossal titan attacked the wall Maria! I was so happy 'cause I decided to confess my feelings for him! I bet you all know what happened right?! It was so harrowing for me! Yeah, right!! I GOT REJECTED!!! He was all like, wooow no. I don't like ya, got it? You're such a spoiled crybaby. I cried half of the day. After that, I sweared that I will go to the survey corps, become strong (so that he can't say I'm a crybaby) and then I will slap him in the face! *muhahaha evil laugh* Anyway my family is well on. So the the-titans-killed-my-parents-or-someone-like shit isn't the reason why I'm here. Well most of the people here-'

You're taken out of thoughts when someone is standing in front of you. To your pitch, the person is Keith Shadis..
"Name and reason why you're here?!?!" Shadis yells at you. "(W/n), sir. And because I want to become strong, sir!" you rapidly answer. "For what do you want to become strong, (l/n) ?!?!" he yells again, whereupon you just can say "ehm.."

'can I really say 'cause I want to take revenge on  a boy who dumbed me??'

"Answer me, (l/n)!!!" you hear him again. "Well, b-because I want to take revenge, sir!" you stammer not really confidence. He looks at you you with his crazy/creepy stare for about a minute, but then goes to the next person.

'Waaah lucky me'

Now you look around at your comrades. Most of them look normal, but there are a few that look a bit... nah let's say not on average. There's a girl that has an frightening look, and a red scarf. Next to her is a boy with an unusal eye colour. You can't decide between blue or green, so you just say turquoise. Then you spot a girl, that really eats a potato. Right now. In front of everyone including Keith Shadis.

'Well, maybe all the titan shit got her head over toe and she already has the death wish..?'

The next unusal person is a boy, wich face is just hilarious!! You have to resist your laughing, wich is really hard! To explain why you laugh so hard: his face really looks like that from a horse. Literally like that from a horse!

'I bet if you face swapped the face from a horse and his, nobody would notice it!'

It becomes to hard to hold your laugh back. You burst out laughing. Now every eyes are spot on you. You already see Shadis walking toward you from the girl with the potato.
Now he stands in front of you asking "Care to share what's so funny, (l/n)?!"
'Awww fuck it... now there's no returning without any punishment..'

So you don't care, because you already know that you will receive a punishment, and say it out loud. "Sir, Shadis, sir. I was just laughing about the fact that // you pointing at the boy who looks like a horse// he looks like a horse!". You see that most of them are holding their laughter back, and the boy has a crimson red face now.
"Running!! You're going to run with Braus 5 hours!!!" You gasp, thinking that that is a really harsh punishment, but accepting it.

---------time skip after the 5 hours of running-----------------

You and Sasha (the potato girl//Braus) became friends. You talked while running and laughed a lot too (mostly about horse-face-boy).

Now you're in your chamber, freshly showered. You lie in your bed thinking about the day.. and then sleeping.

You're last thoughts were :'I'm totally gonna do it! There's nothing that can back me off from going to the survey corps!'

Sooo I hope you had fun reading it! ;)
Aaaand I don't own the characters, they're all belong to Hajime Isayama.

Please comment or vote ~~♡♡ I would be happy

-Salvatrice