If his stares could kill, I would be dead...

A/n: I'm sorry, the title from the last chapter wasn't right >.<

.... "Haah?! Why would a little shorty like you have something to tell me?! Anyways! How could a man possibly be as short as you ?! Was the dear god out of length when he made you, or what??!!" As you were talking, slightly proud that you talked back so good, you didn't noticed how cowed your friends were.

When you were finished with your little speech, you realized how nervous and frightened you friends were and looked at the person you just insulted. He was so upset, that you really thought that there were a black aura around him. His eyes were twitching and he gritted his teeth.

'Wow... his teeth gonna break if he doesn't stop...'

"Cadet.... DID YOU EVER FUCKING HEARD SOMETHING LIKE RESPECT TOWARDS YOUR COPORAL?!?! AND DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE SAY THAT I AM SHORT WHEN YOU ARE SHORTER THAN ME!!!! YOU ARE GOING TO CLEAN THE WHOLE HQ FOR THREE FUCKING WEEKS!!! ALONE !!! JUST BE HAPPY THAT I'M NOT IN A BAD MOOD TODAY OR I WOULD HAVE PUNCHED YOUR NOT FUCKING EXISTING BRAIN OUT OF YOUR HEAD!!! AND YOU GOT TO CALL ME COPORAL LEVI,COPORAL RIVAILLE, HEICHOU OR WHAT EVER FUCKING SHIT, YOU BRAT!! BUT SOMETHING WITH RESPECT! GOT THAT?!" he screamed at you that you thought your hearing would break. You were at a point, were you just wanted to cry but your pride stopped you.

'Well that was one hell of an answer.. and he's my coporal?! Oh fuck I'm gonna have a hard time... but his eyes remember me of someone...'

"Didn't you heard me cadet?!?! Or why aren't you answering?!" He now screamed a little bit, but just a little bit quiter. "Yes, sir! I'm sorry coporal sh... levi, sir! I'm taking responsibility for what I have done! And I'm sorry I didn't recognise you, sir!" was your answer. You are proud that you sound so self-confident. He then sighed and turned back giving you a sign that you should follow him. "But I won't take my words back..." you muttered in your jacket as you followed.

A/n: before it was the 3rd person's Pov (me (/^-^)/)

oO~~~~☆ Levi's Pov ☆~~~~Oo

"But I won't take my words back..." you heard (f/n) mutter.

'Does she really think I have so bad ears?!?'

Sorry if the chapter was short :c
Aaaand sorry if there were too many expletives for you... and I have a question. Do you think the answer I wrote for levi was ok? I'm not really sure if it was like him...

-Salvatrice ♡