Two worlds collide

I do not own One Piece or its characters, nor Naruto or its characters, these are just simply my own ideas, I hope you guys enjoy this fanfic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Strawhats
New World
Thousand Sunny

It peaceful day for the Strawhats. The wind was perfect, the temperature was nice and warm, it was just perfect... Until:

"Oi, Nami!" Zoro called Nami like if he had something on his mind. "Nani, Zoro?"
"Uhh... Is that a normal form of the ocean?"

"What do you mean?" Nami asked with doubt in her face.

"Something like that!"
And Zoro pointed towards an abnormal form in the ocean.

"Wait a minute, is that a... Wh-whirlpool!!!"

And so Nami noticed a whirlpool forming right in front of them.
"Mina, hurry, we don't have much time!!"

"What is it Nami?!" Luffy asked Nami not knowing what was happening right in front of him. "Can't you see the giant abnormal right in front of you!!!!" Zoro tells Luffy with a little bit of anger. "Oooohhh, I see a swirly thing in the ocean, that's so cool!!!"
"And I thought that by becoming the Pirate King would make you less of a dimwit, but it appears that you haven't changed a bit." Zoro thought to himself with a sarcastic look in his face.

"And I think we're about to go in the whirlpool!!" Nami screams
Everyone: AAAAHHHH!!!!!

Naruto
Hokage's mansion
Hidden leaf village

Today was actually a good day, we got some new Gennin ninja from the academy. It was a fine day if I would say so myself.

Then all of a sudden Shikamaru busts trough the door:

"Hokage-sama, I got something to tell u." Shikamaru inquires to me

"What is it Shikamaru, and please...don't call me Hokage-sama, 'cause you know we are comrades from childhood, so you can call me as my real name. Well anyways, what did you wanted to tell me?"

"Well, I wanted to tell you that..."
And all of a sudden Sasuke busted through the door with an expression of desperation.

"Naruto, we have a strange ship on the east coast of the land of Fire!" Sasuke said with a little bit of worry-meant

"Ok Sasuke-kun, wait for me on the east gate, I'll be right in a flash." I say with determination

"Hai! I'll wait for you on the eastern gate." Sasuke says while disappearing.

"So, anyways Shikamaru, what did you wanted to tell me?" I asked. "Well, what I wanted to say is that the ninja academy is raising in students, we are going to need a lot of more teachers, and I wanted to ask who would you assign as new teachers for the academy?"

"Hmm... That's a good question. . . Oh, I have an idea of who!"

"Who would it be?" Shikamaru asked

"I was thinking of putting Kakashi sensei as one of the teachers, and in the mean while, I'll put you in charge of the village while I'm gone, ok?"

"Wait, WHAT?! I mean, hai hokage, I will not disappoint you."

"Thanks Shikamaru, you're a really good friend"

*a yellow flash appeared and Naruto disappears*

*Naruto appears in his house where his wife and kids are*

"Hey honey, hey there Boruto, Himawari, I'm going on a short mission with Sasuke, ok?"

"Yeah, ok, but be careful, I don't want you to get hurt, ok Naruto?" Hinata tells me with concern.
"Hehe, don't worry Hinata, I'll be back before you know it! And kids, don't worry about me, I'll be fine."
"Now, I'll be on my way, Sasuke is waiting for me, see ya all later."

And in a flash, Naruto reached Sasuke on the eastern gate. "Sorry I'm late."

"You better be, well whatever, we have to go now."
"Ok!!"

Then Naruto transforms into Kyubii mode and starts moving really fast, and Sasuke starts going really fast with the power of his rinnegan

"IKUZO!!!!!"

-----------------------------

Ok guys I hope you all like this chapter, it's my first time writing a crossover fanfic, so don't just go around judging me, ok

Luffy: Oi author-kun, when are we going to appear?

Me: don't worry Luffy you, and your crew are going to appear soon enough, so just stay calm in your ship, ok?

Luffy: *puts pouty face* Ok