The pirates meet the shinobi

The Strawhats
East coast
Land of Fire

As the Strawhats got teleported to a whole new world, and after being unconscious for an hour they wake up:

"Ugh, what the hell happened" Zoro says with a little bit of pain

"I don't know, but I wonder where are we?" Robin replies

"Hey guys, where is Luffy?!" Sanji asks with a lot of worry.

//a voice can be heard in a far distance// "OI, mina, this is really cool!!" Luffy is heard while swinging in a tree branch.

"Oi Luffy, get the hell down from there!!" Zoro tells him with anger.

"Ok" Luffy replied

Once the Strawhats got everything organized they decided to plan what they were going to do:

"Ok, so we landed on a strange land, and we don't know what is ahead, so I say that we stay here and just... EAT MEAT!!!" Nami was talking until Luffy interrupted her. "BAKA!!!!!!" Nami with anger hits Luffy in the head.

"Guys I think we should eat first since we haven't eaten in all this time." Zoro says with worry

"Yeah, ok, I'll prepare food for everyone, and something special for Nami-swan, and Robin-shwan!" Sanji says with a hearts in his eyes.

"Baka marimo~" - Zoro says really quietly to himself.

In the meanwhile, Naruto and Sasuke have arrived at the place where the ship is standing in the middle of the lake

Naruto POV

We have just arrived at the site of the ship.-it's an amazing ship- I thought while looking at the ship.

"Oi, Sasuke" I said wispering to him "let's get a little closer."

"Hai!"

And we were off. We walked over the lake towards the ship.

Sanji's POV

I was just finishing up dinner for the rest of the crew members. Once I was done, I called everyone inside to eat: "Oi, mina, time to eat!!" and everyone went inside to eat the deliciousness I have created. But sudden I feel that something is about to happen, but I give no importance to that.

Zoro POV

We finished eating, when I suddenly hear and feel two people landing in our ship. And so I tell Luffy to acompany me towards the deck without everyone noticing.

And when we see who were the people that landed in the ship, there was a blonde-haired man with a black and orange shirt and black pants, and black haired man, with only his right arm, "thats strange" I said to myself, and he had some sort of purple shirt on.

Luffy and I quickly intercepted them.

Sasuke POV

They started to attack us, and naturaly I turned into my battle position.

"Oi, they look friendly, lets try not to put up a fight, ok"- Naruto told me in a whispering way

"Ok" I said

Luffy POV

Right about when we started to attack them, they let their wepons down, so I believe that they are friendly.

"Oi Zoro" I said giving him a sign of hold back

He nodded in return

"I'll introduce ourselves...my name is Uzumaki Naruto, and this is..." Naruto said and then the other one introduced himself "Uchiha Sasuke."

--------------------------------------------------

Hey mina, hope you guys like this chapter, and I really hope you like the story, please comment and vote, I would really apreciate it.

ARIGGATO GOSAIMASU