Chapter 5☆ It's almost like I found a friend, who's in it for the bitter end

C H E S T E R

"Brendon Urie." he said, eyeing me. My vessel was getting weak, and I simply needed a new one. It wasn't easy finding new bodies to possess. Some people weren't powerful enough to hold my presence. So far, I've had 5 different vessels. I've been a old lady, an 8 year old boy, and 16 year old girl, a 57 year old man, and even a 18 year old male prostitute. I have to admit, that was fun. But as of right now, I'm a middle aged man. His skin was slowly rotting away.

"Please master. He wouldn't be able to hold me for a day." I said looking at the picture of a 25 year old man. He had chocolate brown eyes, and dark brown hair that flowed to the back. I could take advantage of his decent looks though. I can imagine the girls this guy gets.

"Well that sucks, doesn't it?" The King said with a British accent. He gave me a cocky smile.

"How is this even going to work?" I asked.

"Chester. Unless you want to be killed right here and right now, you'll find a way." he cocked, lifting my chin to face him with his demon blade. I nervously nodded my head.

"Yes, Mr. Crowley." I answered quickly. He moved the blade away and tucked it into his jacket.

"Good. Now get out of here." Crowley said as his guards opened the doors out of his room. This vessel was getting weak. If I didn't get to Brendon in time, I would be no more.
.
.
.
.
.
B R E N D O N

"So tell me more about yourself." Claire said, tucking her ear behind her head.

"Well, My name's Brendon. Brendon Boyd Urie.-" I paused.

"What exactly do you want to know?" I asked her. She bit her lip.

There was seriously something about this girl. Everything she did was my weakness.

"I don't know, what are you into?" she asked, putting down her cup of tea and taking a seat next to me.

"I like music. Music is like everything to me, really." I answered her. She nodded her head, and smiled.

"Me too." she answered, giving me a toothy smile this time.

"Like what?" I asked, taking a sip of coffee.

"I really like Blink-182, grew up with their music." Claire said.

"No way! Me too!" I said, maybe a little too over excitedly. Claire giggled. And can I say, the cutest giggle I've ever heard.

"My dad used to sing I Miss You to me every night when I was a little girl, and then he... he left." She told me, pushing her lips to one side.

"Oh I'm so sorry. My dad left my mom and I too. He came back when I was older, but he was a drunk." I said, placing my hand on her shoulder for comfort.

"It's okay, dad's just suck I guess." she answered casually.

"Yeah, hopefully I won't." I laughed, and then was defeated when I remembered that I probably wasn't ever going to be a dad.

"So you wanna be a dad?" she asked.

"Yeah, since I was a kid. But-," I sighed, "I probably won't get to."

"Oh.. to be honest, I thought that was just a line you used. Like a Barney Stinson type thing." she said, looking a little heartbroken but her how I met your mother reference made me smile. "I've always wanted to be a mom too."

"Do you wanna maybe, stay the night?" she asked me.

I nodded my head, "Yeah sure."

"Cool." she answered, "Let's go out somewhere, I'll drive" Claire added, taking my hand and pulling me out the door. Claire took us to Dave and Busters and got us each a game card. I wanted to be the one to pay but she insisted on it. We both decided to take a break, and get some pizza on the second level.

"So, are you having fun?" Claire asked, taking a bite of her slice.

"Hell yeah!" I pretty much yelled.

"I really like you Brendon." she said.

And in that moment, my heart melted.

"I really lo-like you too." I smiled. My eyes widened. You idiot, what the hell. Claire's eyes widened as well, but she just went back to eating her pizza.

"Hey, wanna face me in DDR?" She smirked. I instantly put my challenge face on.

"I think you meant to ask me if I'd do the honours and kick your ass in DDR." I laughed. Claire smiled at me, and pulled me over to the game.

"Prepare to lose Urie" she said, playing the song which I was unfamiliar with, which was rare for me. I didn't know her last name either.

"Yeah okay-.." I drifted, hoping she'd state her last name for me.

"Novak."