Guess who came!

Your pov
"Harry! Get off of me, I have to check who it is because your sisters busy in the kitchen." I whisper yelled again. "Y/N CAN YOU GET THE DOOR IM KINDA MESSY" Gemma yelled. "Gotcha Gem" I yelled back. Harry walked back to the living room and I ran to the door. "Y/N OMG COME HERE!!" Harry's mum pulled me in for a hug. Robin awkwardly smiled and took us in. "Y/N WHO IS IT??" Gemma yelled once again. "Are you still messy?? Or else you can come check for yourself!" I laughed. "Ok ok I'm on the way hold on!!" Gem replied.
Gemma's pov
I raced to the sink washing my hands and looked over to see My brother and the kiddos cuddling. "Harry! Come with me! I'll carry Tommy, but you gotta carry Darc sorry" I winked at Haz. I woke Tommy up and sat him on my hip. Harry did the same except it was Darcy.
Harry's pov
I felt like it was mum that came, but who knows. Gemma and I held hands until Mum gasped and Gemma repeated after. I saw y/n giggling near the stairs. "GEM MY BABY I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN WEEKS!!! HARRY MY BIG BOYO YOURE OFF TOUR AND LOOK AT THESE TWO BIGGIES. DARCY HOW ARE YOU DOING!!! TOM BABY HOW ARE YA!!!" Mum basically screamed. Darc cuddled farther into my chest, I felt like something was wrong because little D was usually excited to meet Nan and Non (as she called them).
Y/n pov
I walked over near Harry and took Darc into my arms. "Hey baby, look it's Nan and Non. Aren't you excited?" I cooed. She scooted down and hugged her Non, Robin. When Anne finished hugging Tommy, she squeezed Darc tight.Harry and I stood there admiring the moment. It was always wonderful to see the whole fam. Except Harry's dad, Des was missing, but we would always see him on tour in London.
Harry's pov
"WELL? ARE WE GONNA TALK BY THE FIREPLACE OR JUST STAND HERE FREEZING?" Gemma said/yelled. I saw Y/n's arms crossed in front of her chest, she did that when she was cold. I took Darcy who was half asleep into my arms and Y/n's hand and led them to the living space where it was nice and warm.
Anne's pov
I noticed Darcy was getting big and independent. It was wonderful to see that my granddaughter was growing up to be great, but I felt like it was time for Harry and y/n to try for another child. "So Harry and Y/n, how have you been? You know with Darc and all?" I questioned.
Y/n pov
"Ermm it's been great! Always fun to see Harry and Darcy having little father daughter moments. So it's been amazing! Hm" you replied. Harry held your hand a bit tighter this time. I could sense something wrong between Harry and Anne. I looked over at Harry and raised an eyebrow at him. Harry just gave me a mini shrug and fake smiled at me. "Uhm why do you ask mum?" Harry finally broke the silence. Gemma got up to check on her pie and I quietly fumbled with mine and Harry's thumb. "Listen guys, it's nice to see Darcy growing up big and independent, but I think it's time for another baby." Anne quietly said. I squeezed Harry's hand and he looked down at me. I gave him a mix of a smile and kind of worried look.
Harry's pov
"Mum, I would love that ahem I mean we would, but the tour schedule is kinda wicked so we don't really know." Harry shrugged. "Babes, I know it's hard to be away, but don't worry it'll be fine. I've got y/n and she's a kind hearted person so don't worry Haz." "Well alright mum, I guess we can try haha." I fake laughed. Y/n kept giving me unsure looks, but I'm pretty sure she would be convinced by the time I explained everything to her. I gave her a quick kiss on the forehead before I laid down to take a quick nap.